The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Remember.. nobody wanted Khaleke. Nobody wanted Chase. Nobody (other than Iowa) wanted Higdon.

We're good fam. Believe that. After we win big this year, the higher rated kids will flow to A2 more freely. Right now.. they're intrigued by us. When we start winning (this year imo) .. everything will fall into place.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: My fukkin ribs hurt :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Damn, this was the squad...I mean, it was my first year back in DC after college (St. John's). I thought these guys were going to take us over the hump. I was getting into recruiting MUCH more heavy and believed the hype of these cats. Had just started to pay more attention to message boards (Canessport was on fire back then lol) Nobody couldn't have told me Marcus Forston wasn't gonna be a problem. That Tommy Streeter was going to be young Dre Johnson... Aldarius looked VERY promising. Hell, that whole class had me hype. I was finished with cats like Glenn Cook, no disrespect to him, but I wanted more!

They had Pimp Collier, my guy LaRon Byrd (loved that he wore 47 for some reason, it was just different lol), crazy Aurthur Brown who dipped back to KState :snoop: he was one of the jewels of the class. I STILL rock with Jacory. I defended him so much throughout his career (and would do it again in a heartbeat). Loved that kid man, Dude game was so smooth. Sucks he wasn't bigger and he had Randy Shannon as his coach. I actually thought Vaughn Telemaque was gonna be a Meast Jr (i disrespect the GOAT by even pairing them in the same sentence)...smh man have I grown and matured and realized that I wasn't seeing things the right way...started to STUDY the game more. Better coaching could've had this team actually competing in big time games...

was this the era of that super cold Wisconsin bowl game where our guys looked like slow as molasses snow men? :heh: Man we had some rough years

Jacory I thought was going to be fukking nice and I thought he was going to give FSU problems.

I went to playoff game at the orange bowl. When they played Deerfield beach with Denard Robinson. One of the best high school games I ever saw.

1 minute left at their own 5. Jacory drove them down for the game winning score. He was cold as ice. Poor coaching fukked him up.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bout to start this FNL/UH Superteam Dynasty

Vince Howard
Smash Williams
Luke Cafferty
Tim Riggins
Tinker
Voodoo Tatum
Lance Landry Clarke
Hastings

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose
:wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Going independent and taking on the state & the world:

Texas
A&M
Oklahoma
Texas Tech
LSU
Oklahoma State
Bama

1024x1024.jpg

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Remember.. nobody wanted Khaleke. Nobody wanted Chase. Nobody (other than Iowa) wanted Higdon.

We're good fam. Believe that. After we win big this year, the higher rated kids will flow to A2 more freely. Right now.. they're intrigued by us. When we start winning (this year imo) .. everything will fall into place.
Chase was a damn 4*. Nobody wanted him?