The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wish I could go back in time and say fukk Bama/USC cause maaaaaaan this game here

Is what CFB is all about. NRG was hype AF :wow:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Ohio State Baseball Commit Joey Velazquez Opts to Play Football at Michigan

Hey scUM fans, congrats on flipping a former OSU commit.

Joey Velazquez, St. Francis De Sales, Safety

giphy.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Lol @ ANYBODY questioning who Don Brown wants in his defense. Laugh now cry later hoe. :ufdup:

The fukk goin on with you :wtf:

You lookin funny as hell in the light bruh :wtb:

To be honest, if you gonna fukk with Michigan then you need to fukk with us the long way, going to osu for baseball, but now wanting to flip to us, this makes me wonder, because after all he grew up a bucks fan, was slated to go there, means one of a couple scenarios, especially at an 3 star undersized safety...(and a white boy at that)

1 you don’t make good decisions, which is critical at safety, WR, or RB

2 you thought shyt was gonna be sweet at osu, but urbs probably was like, nah bruh you might not get a spot on the team let alone compete for a starter/back up
A. so you scared of competition
B. you ain’t a legit starter

3 lot of that competition he faced in them highlights were awfully white.... and undersized

4 time will tell, but I’m not sold, you don’t waste a bag man on a 3 star, and he was literally a buckeye til recently, what happened that made it so easy to flip...

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
To be honest, if you gonna fukk with Michigan then you need to fukk with us the long way, going to osu for baseball, but now wanting to flip to us, this makes me wonder, because after all he grew up a bucks fan, was slated to go there, means one of a couple scenarios, especially at an 3 star undersized safety...(and a white boy at that)

1 you don’t make good decisions, which is critical at safety, WR, or RB

2 you thought shyt was gonna be sweet at osu, but urbs probably was like, nah bruh you might not get a spot on the team let alone compete for a starter/back up
A. so you scared of competition
B. you ain’t a legit starter

3 lot of that competition he faced in them highlights were awfully white.... and undersized

4 time will tell, but I’m not sold, you don’t waste a bag man on a 3 star, and he was literally a buckeye til recently, what happened that made it so easy to flip...

He’s 6 foot, 200 pounds. :wtf: He’ll be playing the Viper spot for us (Jabrill, Khaleke Hudson) That’s whybhe didn’t get a football offer from Urban. He doesn’t have a position in their D.

On top of that.. baseball is his first love, and Michigan is giving him the opportunity to play both. He’s a projected top 3 round pick in the upcoming draft. On TOP of that, he wants business for school.. and we’ve got the Ross school.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He’s 6 foot, 200 pounds. :wtf: He’ll be playing the Viper spot for us (Jabrill, Khaleke Hudson) That’s whybhe didn’t get a football offer from Urban. He doesn’t have a position in their D.

On top of that.. baseball is his first love, and Michigan is giving him the opportunity to play both. He’s a projected top 3 round pick in the upcoming draft. On TOP of that, he wants business for school.. and we’ve got the Ross school.

Urban been there the whole time he was recruited, like i said, something seems rotten in Denmark, but time will tell, hope he becomes a beast then

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Urban been there the whole time he was recruited, like i said, something seems rotten in Denmark, but time will tell, hope he becomes a beast then

Remember.. nobody wanted Khaleke. Nobody wanted Chase. Nobody (other than Iowa) wanted Higdon.

We're good fam. Believe that. After we win big this year, the higher rated kids will flow to A2 more freely. Right now.. they're intrigued by us. When we start winning (this year imo) .. everything will fall into place.