The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh. Our coach is black and can relate to these kids. He even likes their trash rap music:scust:

But whatever ever takes to get the top recruits:mjgrin:

It's deeper than rap, homie. Willie walks into a sold out booster event without even changing his tone and they leave just as excited as these kids do. Relatability is his greatest gift. I mean, he just landed a DE outta Georgia and didnt even have a single crystal ball. There's kids leaving California committing 7 days after an offer....or better yet....before even visiting FSU. If Willie has just a decent amount of success on the field this year, those 2020 and on classes are gonna look fukking ridiculous.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's deeper than rap, homie. Willie walks into a sold out booster event without even changing his tone and they leave just as excited as these kids do. Relatability is his greatest gift. I mean, he just landed a DE outta Georgia and didnt even have a single crystal ball. There's kids leaving California committing 7 days after an offer....or better yet....before even visiting FSU. If Willie has just a decent amount of success on the field this year, those 2020 and on classes are gonna look fukking ridiculous.
Bruh. You do know I was joking. I just like fukking with @malbaker86 :russ:

I think the biggest thing with Willie T is he's from FL. That speaks volumes. He knows our culture and he reminds some of these kids depending where they are from of coaches they had growing up.

Plus tbh dude is a slick talker but not in a malice way. That's why he's getting out of state kids

Plus with this new NCAA rule of these kids being able to play 4 games. That's going to get more recruits. He already has the mentality of if you good you'll play

Last edited:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
69 Days until the first Saturday of the season.....:mjlit:
g39m0Os.png