DgOohefWAAIcdmC

@madness @alpo @Yogi @TMNT4000 @DaPresident

:mjcry:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Damn. Spence the only one that ended up playing in the league. Forston and Johnson could probably be classified as busts. Jacory suffered from piss poor coaching, and Streeter had 1 good season and left too early.
Aldarius showed flashes, then tore his groin vs FSU and was never the same

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nah @Sherminator is here too. Even though he's an Oregon and Bama fan too :HeyMarlonSayCheese:

:francis:

You got receipts for them claims? :birdman:

Nope just slander

I keep receipts on deck :ReceiptsOnDeck:

:scust: I see I’m gonna have to take a trip to bama to see bout you sir, you falsefying my good name, and i don’t play that

:ufdup: Gonna be tiger fur err where when I’m done

Tell me you got hacked @Sherminator :mjcry:

They trying to start shyt fam, don’t you ever believe the hype

Well seeing as how he has top tier elite seasons when he isn’t evidently hurt and isn’t when he is, yeah I’d say it does bother him sometimes :hhh: drinking that tuscaloosa dirt water must’ve fukked your eyesight up as a youngin

nikka, was avg, had one unbelievable season, and went right back to extra regular stop it, he was the man for sure that one year at Auburn, but that’s it

Alabama doesn’t play Purdue very often tho :hubie:

nikka....

They need to bring back the dark visors

36ccc74fc0e2b9a78720af4698b54a1c.jpg

Those Hawaii unis were cold as fukk too

Hawaii fukked up leaving Nike

But they do need to allow that

Damn. Spence the only one that ended up playing in the league. Forston and Johnson could probably be classified as busts. Jacory suffered from piss poor coaching, and Streeter had 1 good season and left too early.

A tale of what could have been

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV

Damn, this was the squad...I mean, it was my first year back in DC after college (St. John's). I thought these guys were going to take us over the hump. I was getting into recruiting MUCH more heavy and believed the hype of these cats. Had just started to pay more attention to message boards (Canessport was on fire back then lol) Nobody couldn't have told me Marcus Forston wasn't gonna be a problem. That Tommy Streeter was going to be young Dre Johnson... Aldarius looked VERY promising. Hell, that whole class had me hype. I was finished with cats like Glenn Cook, no disrespect to him, but I wanted more!

They had Pimp Collier, my guy LaRon Byrd (loved that he wore 47 for some reason, it was just different lol), crazy Aurthur Brown who dipped back to KState :snoop: he was one of the jewels of the class. I STILL rock with Jacory. I defended him so much throughout his career (and would do it again in a heartbeat). Loved that kid man, Dude game was so smooth. Sucks he wasn't bigger and he had Randy Shannon as his coach. I actually thought Vaughn Telemaque was gonna be a Meast Jr (i disrespect the GOAT by even pairing them in the same sentence)...smh man have I grown and matured and realized that I wasn't seeing things the right way...started to STUDY the game more. Better coaching could've had this team actually competing in big time games...

was this the era of that super cold Wisconsin bowl game where our guys looked like slow as molasses snow men? :heh: Man we had some rough years

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
damn my guy responded to 10 different posts and not a single one of those replies had any truth to them

giphy.gif

:comeon: I see I’m gonna have to make it two for two huh,

Damn, this was the squad...I mean, it was my first year back in DC after college (St. John's). I thought these guys were going to take us over the hump. I was getting into recruiting MUCH more heavy and believed the hype of these cats. Had just started to pay more attention to message boards (Canessport was on fire back then lol) Nobody couldn't have told me Marcus Forston wasn't gonna be a problem. That Tommy Streeter was going to be young Dre Johnson... Aldarius looked VERY promising. Hell, that whole class had me hype. I was finished with cats like Glenn Cook, no disrespect to him, but I wanted more!

They had Pimp Collier, my guy LaRon Byrd (loved that he wore 47 for some reason, it was just different lol), crazy Aurthur Brown who dipped back to KState :snoop: he was one of the jewels of the class. I STILL rock with Jacory. I defended him so much throughout his career (and would do it again in a heartbeat). Loved that kid man, Dude game was so smooth. Sucks he wasn't bigger and he had Randy Shannon as his coach. I actually thought Vaughn Telemaque was gonna be a Meast Jr (i disrespect the GOAT by even pairing them in the same sentence)...smh man have I grown and matured and realized that I wasn't seeing things the right way...started to STUDY the game more. Better coaching could've had this team actually competing in big time games...

was this the era of that super cold Wisconsin bowl game where our guys looked like slow as molasses snow men? :heh: Man we had some rough years

I think Shannon was put in a pickle, get non typical Miami players, but get old school Miami results, he was getting some talent, i don’t think he had the coaching talent to coach them boys up