Reppin
Orlando

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
8WfTBPC.png

This was definitely Shelly Meyer's idea :Idontlikemycoffeeblack:

I'm surprised they didn't have fried chicken and grape kool aid too :Idontseeanything:

Definitely not a good look for the
B:mjpls:ckeyes

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehhhh had Jalen done what he needed to and won a National Title, Tua wouldn't even be a though right now
If only your make believe world was reality.You can close your eyes and say please please please.But when you snap out of your day dream all you left with is the hard cold truth smakin yo ass in the face.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If only your make believe world was reality.You can close your eyes and say please please please.But when you snap out of your day dream all you left with is the hard cold truth smakin yo ass in the face.
:comeon: None of yall Bama fans on here was calling for Tua. ALL of yall except that dumbass whiteboi was riding with & for Jalen (rightfully so)

But don't try to revise history breh

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:comeon: None of yall Bama fans on here was calling for Tua. ALL of yall except that dumbass whiteboi was riding with & for Jalen (rightfully so)

But don't try to revise history breh

You got it wrong, I was riding for Jalen the whole season BUT the same doesn’t apply for other Bama fans that we’re calling for Tua after the Vandy game.