Spurrier
Danny Wuerefful
Rex Grossman
Chris Leak
Tebow
:banderas:

fukk all this DBU talk.

:heh:
Only thing USCjr is known for is that Clowney hit against Michigan. Y’all been homecoming bait for the rest of the SEC for damn 25 years except that fluke year y’all won the east. Clemson need to replace y’all.

Georgia Tech has more SEC titles than USCjr and we ain’t been in the league in damn near 60 years :umad:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
:heh:
Only thing USCjr is known for is that Clowney hit against Michigan. Y’all been homecoming bait for the rest of the SEC for damn 25 years except that fluke year y’all won the east. Clemson need to replace y’all.

Georgia Tech has more SEC titles than USCjr and we ain’t been in the league in damn near 60 years :umad:

Trolling is not going to work here Buddy.

Replace this bytch.

giphy.gif

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
no troll bruh. I love the state of SC. Did boot camp in Parris Island and I have people in Orangeburg.

just speaking facts
Winsipedia - South Carolina Gamecocks vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets football series history :yeshrug:

Man, I ain't going to debate no dam history of South Carolina vs Georgia Tech lol. I like to stay in the current or recent past. nikka last time I saw Georgia Tech them nikkas were in some dingy ass tore up Russell Athletic Gear running the dam triple option.

We have a weekly podcast. You are welcome to come on and talk Georgia Tech football if @Rekkapryde doesn't want to get on. We don't listen to talk about football before integration at these PWI by the way. I would recommend not taking your meds before you come on the show.

Host
@portcityplaya @Lucky_Lefty @Sherminator

We are somewhere on Itunes and Google Play.

The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast

The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast | Listen Free on Castbox

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Man, I ain't going to debate no dam history of South Carolina vs Georgia Tech lol. I like to stay in the current or recent past. nikka last time I saw Georgia Tech them nikkas were in some dingy ass tore up Russell Athletic Gear running the dam triple option.

We have a weekly podcast. You are welcome to come on and talk Georgia Tech football if @Rekkapryde doesn't want to get on. We don't listen to talk about football before integration at these PWI by the way. I would recommend not taking your meds before you come on the show.

Host
@portcityplaya @Lucky_Lefty @Sherminator

We are somewhere on Itunes and Google Play.

The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast

The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast | Listen Free on Castbox

Damn family

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Would QBU this decade not be Oklahoma or Ohio State? :patrice:

Oklahoma:

Landry Jones
Trevor Knight
Baker Mayfield

Ohio State:

Terelle Pryor
Braxton Miller
Cardale Jones
JT Barrett
Are you going by guys just simply getting drafted or guys actually good in the NFL?

If it's the latter then none of these schools are QBU.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
QBU- none. College QBs been garbage in the 2010s
RBU- UGA and Bama. LSU, Auburn, USC, FSU and Penn State used to have that title but they been slipping
WRU- Clemson
OLU- Bama
DLU- Clemson and Bama
LBU- Bama
DBU- LSU and OSU

:manny:
If anything Wisconsin or Notre Dame is OLU. ND had 2 O lineman go top 10 in this draft alone

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Auburn running back U?

Don't make me laugh.Last backs yall ever had worth a damn at next level was Cadillac and Ronnie Brown :flabbynsick:

Brad Lester is a pedo

Ben Tate out of the league

Did Onterio McCalebb even make the league?

Mike Dyer?

Tre Mason has CTE

Cam Artis Payne is alright

Corey Grant is behind TJ Yeldon

Kam Pettway will get hurt again

Then them random nikkas like Jovon Robinson, Peyton Barber, and Roc Thomas didn't amount to anything

Kerryon may be good

RBU? Nahh

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
yeah he lit it up at tampa bay coming into the league
Nah fam. I remember this cat at Tampa. There was A LOT of hype. My cuz swore he was going to be the shyt.

His rookie year was real good. Then I never heard about dude again. Not sure if he ever topped his rookie year.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah fam. I remember this cat at Tampa. There was A LOT of hype. My cuz swore he was going to be the shyt.

His rookie year was real good. Then I never heard about dude again. Not sure if he ever topped his rookie year.
Did he get hurt that 1st season?Seems like he got on that run that 1st season then got injured.I could be mistaken,though.