The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For what, I’m not guaranteeing it. Besides after what that Canadian pulled, ban bets shouldn’t be allowed ever again. I’m just telling you Pat was a LSU lock going back years. Teams didn’t recruit him like that because it was a done deal. He went to a Bama visit with his entire family and the rest was history. Committing this month means nothing to me. Talk to me when he signs, and quote me. I would if he goes elsewhere.

People don’t learn. I don’t believe in locks unless we’re talking about your doors. Recruiting changes too much for me to be that confident. I’ve seen players change their picks the day of NSD. I’m talking they woke up, had a dream, and decide to switch all in one day.
Yeah that happened to us this year for NSD. There was a WR who couldn't choose between us or LSU. He said if he had to pick the night before he would've chose us but he woke up and randomly chose LSU :FrancisWave:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah that happened to us this year for NSD. There was a WR who couldn't choose between us or LSU. He said if he had to pick the night before he would've chose us but he woke up and randomly chose LSU :FrancisWave:
Jamarr Chase? That boy was never going to Auburn he was trolling y'all

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
g61AYrf.jpg

Rivals are updating their top 100 today. Kardell was named a 5 star

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jamarr Chase? That boy was never going to Auburn he was trolling y'all
This morning when I woke up,” Chase told SEC Country. “The night before when I went to sleep, Auburn was on my mind. That’s where I wanted to go at first, but I had to follow my heart. I prayed about it. It’s been a hard few days coming back from my Auburn official, so I prayed on everything.”

Didn't sound like trolling to me. Only reason he chose LSU because it was closer :AuburnCamby:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This morning when I woke up,” Chase told SEC Country. “The night before when I went to sleep, Auburn was on my mind. That’s where I wanted to go at first, but I had to follow my heart. I prayed about it. It’s been a hard few days coming back from my Auburn official, so I prayed on everything.”

Didn't sound like trolling to me. Only reason he chose LSU because it was closer :AuburnCamby:
This kid was committed to 3 schools and randomly commited to Florida on an official visit. He's known to exaggerate things.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yall only had 8 1st rounders since 89 :mjlol:
We've had 14 1st rounders since 91 :sas2:.

Denzel Ward
Marshon Lattimore
Malik Hooker
Eli Apple
Gaeron Conley
Bradley Roby
Malcolm Jenkins
Shawn Springs
Antoine Winfield
Chris Gamble
Donte Whitner
Nate Clements
Ahmed Plummer
Vinny Clark

Nice but all them first rounders weren't that great. FSU has the most household names from Deion to LeRoy to Jalen and now Derwin:mjgrin:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Deion the goat, ill give u that, but that's where it stops
There will never be another Deion. I don't even put his name with the rest of the Seminoles. League of his own.:wow:

Maybe Derwin will have his own legacy at safety tho:mjgrin:

OSU got some nice corners come out as of late no doubt:ehh: