The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brad Lester is a pedo

Ben Tate out of the league

Did Onterio McCalebb even make the league?

Mike Dyer?

Tre Mason has CTE

Cam Artis Payne is alright

Corey Grant is behind TJ Yeldon

Kam Pettway will get hurt again

Then them random nikkas like Jovon Robinson, Peyton Barber, and Roc Thomas didn't amount to anything
tumblr_mu22sdPUBh1qfrkf9o6_250621e93305b02431e.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I don't agree with Clemson but I do think they'd have a case.

If I had to go with a QBU I'd honestly go with OSU. They got a pretty good track record since Troy

Are we going by what they do in the league or college??

Lamar Jackson would've transferred to Florida A&M if he went to Florida

Probably would have man...

:Youfinishednow: Now we posed to be cool why you gotta bring up old shyt honorable Brother Sleep X

USC ain’t had a good WR since Mike Williams :camby:

He was their good Wr

I guess jarret

Jackson and Nelson and ju ju

ClownU scUM :confirmedscUMgay:

:Manwhattheheck: nikka

fukk all this DBU talk.

:scust: shyt look like a bad r&b album cover “getting geechy with you”

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
QBU- none. College QBs been garbage in the 2010s
RBU- UGA and Bama. LSU, Auburn, USC, FSU and Penn State used to have that title but they been slipping
WRU- Clemson
OLU- Bama
DLU- Clemson and Bama
LBU- Bama
DBU- LSU and OSU

:manny:

WRU- we the only school with 2 legit #1 receivers that are pro bowlers in the L no other school has that.

OLU- that's between us, Ohio state, and Wisconsin.we have Withworth, Trai Turner, Ethan Pocic, Joe Barksdale and La'el Collin. No other school can say they have 2 consistent pro bowlers a should be pro bowler in La'el Collins if the Cowboys ever put him at guard, and a day 1 starter in Pocic.

DLU- us or Ohio state. We've produced Danielle hunter who has the most sacks in his draft class, Michael Brockers, Kyle Williams, Davon Godchaux, Bennie Logan, Al woods

LBU- us or Bama. We have 2 young studs in Deion Jones and Kwon Alexander, Kendall Beckwith, Duke Riley, Kevin Minter, Barkevious Mingo.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That Malzahn system got people overrating them RBs forreal
You mean 2 people out of millions of fans. I ain't never heard an Auburn fan say they were RBU. That's the difference between the Internet and real life:mjlol:

And as of late I haven't heard any hype them up like on here. Reality is if you are a constant 5 or 6 loss team year in and year out there is not much to talk about.

Last year is the first year in a long time where auburn actually did something. But still ended up reverting back to their old ways in the end. :russ:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You mean 2 people out of millions of fans. I ain't never heard an Auburn fan say they were RBU. That's the difference between the Internet and real life:mjlol:

And as of late I haven't heard any hype them up like on here. Reality is if you are a constant 5 or 6 loss team year in and year out there is not much to talk about.

Last year is the first year in a long time where auburn actually did something. But still ended up reverting back to their old ways in the end. :russ:

you must live under a rock then :mjlol:
they can claim that just as much as anybody

Bo
Cadillac Williams
Ronnie Brown
Stephen Davis
Rudi Johnson
Tre Mason
Joe Cribbs
Ben Tate

Last year was the first time in a long time they did something?
2013 is a long time ago?! :dahell:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
https://247sports.com/Player/Justin-Eboigbe-46041116

:ohhh:
I coached this breh two years ago before I went to work at another district. Didnt know he was rated a 4 star
He was lazy and immature and we always told him he has the size, he just needs to put the work in. Looks like he listened.
He will be the first football player from Forest Park to get a scholarship to a big school since Hines Ward in 93. We had a breh get a basketball scholarship to Boston College last year. If he wanted to play football he'd be a beast up there.