Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

For what, I’m not guaranteeing it. Besides after what that Canadian pulled, ban bets shouldn’t be allowed ever again. I’m just telling you Pat was a LSU lock going back years. Teams didn’t recruit him like that because it was a done deal. He went to a Bama visit with his entire family and the rest was history. Committing this month means nothing to me. Talk to me when he signs, and quote me. I would if he goes elsewhere.

People don’t learn. I don’t believe in locks unless we’re talking about your doors. Recruiting changes too much for me to be that confident. I’ve seen players change their picks the day of NSD. I’m talking they woke up, had a dream, and decide to switch all in one day.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Breh after Patrick Surtain was a LSU lock for years....... Yeah I wouldn’t be so Surtain.

Key difference is Surtain took his OV to Bama and had their coaches feeling better about landing him. Stingley took an OV to a Florida and then feeling more discouraged afterward.

LSU had a camp with the kids this past weekend and Stingley was there with his future teammates.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
For what, I’m not guaranteeing it. Besides after what that Canadian pulled, ban bets shouldn’t be allowed ever again. I’m just telling you Pat was a LSU lock going back years. Teams didn’t recruit him like that because it was a done deal. He went to a Bama visit with his entire family and the rest was history. Committing this months means nothing to me. Talk to me when he signs, and quote me. I would if he goes elsewhere.

You type don’t all that for nothing. Just say you scared and don’t won’t no smoke :lolbron:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
You type don’t all that for nothing. Just say you scared and don’t won’t no smoke :lolbron:

:whoa: Not at all brother. All I’m saying to have caution. Stingley is 100% trending to LSU, but we’ll see come signing day. I just don’t believe in locks, but that’s just me.

The powers that be knew Jaiden Woodbey was decommitting from Ohio State and heading to SC. It was a open secret for months, then the craziest move happened. Never seen this before. A FSU fan tweeted at him to come to FSU and he went on a rant about them not recruiting him. It’s his dream school. State reaches out to him, he visits them, gets an offer, and commits within 2 weeks. A fan on twitter started this unpredictable commitment. Recruiting is insane like that.