The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I love this thread. It's like the middle east 24/7 in here

It’s prolly one of the most active threads on here, and we can’t even get a sticky. :hhh:

Didn’t we have to wait till like week 3 last season to get it stickied? Then right after the national championship game.. we got damn near bushes again? :stopitslime:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You mean the two same two meme's I always put up? :gucci: In case you didn't know by now. Michigan is the joke program that everybody on here cracks on. They are a very easy target because they suck so bad. :mjlol: Here is the other meme. Drink more Jimmy Juice. You're a winner....only on the inside though. :mjgrin:

2a8ivpc.jpg

:heh: at the thought that there’s ANY ‘jimmy juice’ left after all the slurping you do on dude. :scust:

What’s your garbage ass Noles gonna do this year? Lemme guess.. playoff with Taggart the don? :mjlol:

I mean.. y’all got Heisman front runner James BlackMAN and all. And that’s OLine.. :picard:

Look out @Woodwerkz .. they comin.. :mjgrin:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@smitty22 This is the avatar you need to make Trust Me wear when OSU wins this year. No more crying cac. Replace it with this

29fcxme.jpg

:heh: at the thought that there’s ANY ‘jimmy juice’ left after all the slurping you do on dude. :scust:

What’s your garbage ass Noles gonna do this year? Lemme guess.. playoff with Taggart the don? :mjlol:

I mean.. y’all got Heisman front runner James BlackMAN and all. And that’s OLine.. :picard:

Look out @Woodwerkz .. they comin.. :mjgrin:

We will do better than Michigan. That's not saying much though. How can you call a team garbage when you have a losing record against them? That's a real head scratcher right there.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@smitty22 This is the avatar you need to make Trust Me wear when OSU wins this year. No

We will do better than Michigan. That's not saying much though. How can you call a team garbage when you have a losing record against them? That's a real head scratcher right there.

You’re in the ACC. You got Clemson.. and then..

Yea. You got Clemson.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I wish I could participate but you know ....We had a shark fetish having CAC run our program to the bottom... we'll be back soon tho

:ufdup: Don’t talk about my wide receivers coach like that. :bryan:

fukkin wit ya. But fukk that. We had Brady fukkin Hoke damn near coach us into Division1-AA.. but I was still here talkin shyt. :sadbron:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I love this thread. It's like the middle east 24/7 in here

We ain’t never gonna get peace in the Middle East :mjcry:

Brehs just be talking shyt just cause all day everyday :russ:.

I mean the most shyt talking of any thread

It’s prolly one of the most active threads on here, and we can’t even get a sticky. :hhh:

Didn’t we have to wait till like week 3 last season to get it stickied? Then right after the national championship game.. we got damn near bushes again? :stopitslime:

That is bullshyt, like make it a sticky and leave it til the next one comes :usure:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You’re in the ACC. You got Clemson.. and then..

Yea. You got Clemson.
And you got who? Outside of OSU ya'll schedule is hella weak. Wait you got Notre Dame. Another crappy leather helmet program. After they smack ya'll. My Mighty Noles will beat them for you when we play them in November. :mjgrin:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Don't let FlabbyWonder distract from the fact I still have his soul

wWk0jXS.gif

I’m gonna need Flabby to get in here and defend himself ..

Oh wait.. he can’t see it. Wonder why.. :mjpls:

And you got who? Outside of OSU ya'll schedule is hella weak. Wait you got Notre Dame. Another crappy leather helmet program. After they smack ya'll. My Mighty Noles will beat them for you when we play them in November. :mjgrin:

You’re clown status right now. Look at our schedule.

@ Notre Dame
@ Ohio State
@ Michigan State
Vs Penn State
Vs Wisconsin

That’s 5 L’s for FSU right there. :bryan:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I’m gonna need Flabby to get in here and defend himself ..

Oh wait.. he can’t see it. Wonder why.. :mjpls:

You’re clown status right now. Look at our schedule.

@ Notre Dame
@ Ohio State
@ Michigan State
Vs Penn State
Vs Wisconsin

That’s 5 L’s for FSU right there. :bryan:
PSU has no Barkley and ND is always trash like yall. Wisconsin is ok.

For a program like yours this is extremely tough. 5 Ls on deck. But do you play Iowa. If so make it 6.:mjgrin: