The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don't want a stop gap. Would rather Mullen spend his focus on developing what we have on our roster now. Appleby and Del Rio have scarred me from graduate transfer QB's. Think about it, name successful graduate transfer QB
Trevor Knight was good a couple of years ago

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
To quote ha ha Davis, whaaaaaat,
I never seen you act like this before,

Pressure from that freshman popcorn vendor, possibly taking your spot, on the depth chart, getting to you fam ???

:lolbron:
Forget being 1-13 in the last 14 against Ohio State

You bums are 2-8 in the last ten against the "inferior" Michigan St

Michigan
b98fc3c8c8ab386cbde4c16cd8bb50ae.png
Michigan St

Sound like some little brother shyt to me. Ain't my fault your squad trash AF breh :yeshrug:

All of em :bryan:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Forget being 1-13 in the last 14 against Ohio State

You bums are 2-8 in the last ten against the "inferior" Michigan St

Michigan
b98fc3c8c8ab386cbde4c16cd8bb50ae.png
Michigan St

Sound like some little brother shyt to me. Ain't my fault your squad trash AF breh :yeshrug:

All of em :bryan:

I hear all that, fyi we pretty much was blow for blow with the team that walked them dogs on you at the fiesta bowl, hope you performed well at the spring game, that freshman coming for your vending spot :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I hear all that, fyi we pretty much was blow for blow with the team that walked them dogs on you at the fiesta bowl, hope you performed well at the spring game, that freshman coming for your vending spot :russ:
That's cute

How your rub & tug shop going now that trump took down backpage? :mjpls:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Review my post when Jimmy got hired at Michigan.

I said he wouldn't win any big games and would lose to his rivals.

Can you tell me how well I did in my prediction?:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man, both them dudes looney as shyt. One of them stay on the Gamecock dikks. He got several teams though.

@Swagnificent

I want to apply your emotion to this but you're kind of weird and will jump teams so anyways here you go.

Forever To Thee

If you're comparing yourself to a team that went 0-8 in the SEC and hasn't won a conference title in 20 years then I feel bad for you.

I been telling ya'll for years now I ain't no fan of a team. I root for players. And all the players I gave a fukk about (Josh Dobbs, Alvin Kamara, Cam Sutton, etc.) have left Tennessee. There's still a few dudes I like on that team (i.e. Daniel Bituli, Nigel Warrior, etc.) but not enough where I'm following them heavy like I was 2-3 years ago. And I'm definitely not hyping them up as being filled with elite NFL superstars anymore.

With that said, Tennessee should be pretty good this year (9-3 or 10-2). They actually have coaching now even if the talent isn't what it used to be in 2015 and 2016.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best teams in college football this year will be:

1. Ohio State - they actually will have a QB this year (Dwayne Haskins).....JT Barrett was a huge liability and it'll be exposed this year by how good the Buckeyes are....they're my favorite to win the National Title
2. Alabama - Tua is a huge upgrade over Jalen Hurts as well......I got him winning the Heisman in 2018.......Nick Saban will have one last year where he's running the SEC
3. Clemson - ACC is gonna be down with FSU rebuilding and no more Lamar Jackson at Louisville......their defense is loaded and I like the young talent they have at QB and WR with Trevor Lawrence and Tee Higgins.....they'll be in the playoffs once again
4. Oklahoma - another team that won't miss a beat with a redshirt senior QB leaving....Baker Mayfield was a system QB and that will be exposed in 2018 when Kyler Murray is even better than him
5. Southern Cal - this is my surprise team of 2018.....I like their true freshmen QB (JT Daniels) and true freshmen WR (Amon Ra St. Brown).....both will be superstars immediately and carry this program into strong playoff consideration

I don't have Georgia being a playoff team in 2018. I think they lost too much in terms of experienced seniors. They're not yet in that Alabama class where they can reload with ease year in and year out. They'll need a year to develop that epic 2018 freshmen class before winning the national title in 2019.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That's cute

How your rub & tug shop going now that trump took down backpage? :mjpls:

Pretty good, despite trumps interference, matter of fact I’m doing well enough that if i chose to go to a game i could actually get good tickets and post them

:sas1:

Review my post when Jimmy got hired at Michigan.

I said he wouldn't win any big games and would lose to his rivals.

Can you tell me how well I did in my prediction?:mjgrin:

Look at you jumping in, you couldn’t wait to run them meat kissers about Michigan could you??

Look if i wanted your opinion, I’d give you intelligent talking points then I’d @ you and expound on them

Why don’t you go back and read my post about you paying Rigby his money and stop being an ass betting nikka, but you won’t be quick to pay him as you are to give an opinion about Michigan wether asked or not

If you're comparing yourself to a team that went 0-8 in the SEC and hasn't won a conference title in 20 years then I feel bad for you.

I been telling ya'll for years now I ain't no fan of a team. I root for players. And all the players I gave a fukk about (Josh Dobbs, Alvin Kamara, Cam Sutton, etc.) have left Tennessee. There's still a few dudes I like on that team (i.e. Daniel Bituli, Nigel Warrior, etc.) but not enough where I'm following them heavy like I was 2-3 years ago. And I'm definitely not hyping them up as being filled with elite NFL superstars anymore.

With that said, Tennessee should be pretty good this year (9-3 or 10-2). They actually have coaching now even if the talent isn't what it used to be in 2015 and 2016.

:Mellooreally:

Oh really now, your posting history would say otherwise my G

The best teams in college football this year will be:

1. Ohio State - they actually will have a QB this year (Dwayne Haskins).....JT Barrett was a huge liability and it'll be exposed this year by how good the Buckeyes are....they're my favorite to win the National Title
2. Alabama - Tua is a huge upgrade over Jalen Hurts as well......I got him winning the Heisman in 2018.......Nick Saban will have one last year where he's running the SEC
3. Clemson - ACC is gonna be down with FSU rebuilding and no more Lamar Jackson at Louisville......their defense is loaded and I like the young talent they have at QB and WR with Trevor Lawrence and Tee Higgins.....they'll be in the playoffs once again
4. Oklahoma - another team that won't miss a beat with a redshirt senior QB leaving....Baker Mayfield was a system QB and that will be exposed in 2018 when Kyler Murray is even better than him
5. Southern Cal - this is my surprise team of 2018.....I like their true freshmen QB (JT Daniels) and true freshmen WR (Amon Ra St. Brown).....both will be superstars immediately and carry this program into strong playoff consideration

I don't have Georgia being a playoff team in 2018. I think they lost too much in terms of experienced seniors. They're not yet in that Alabama class where they can reload with ease year in and year out. They'll need a year to develop that epic 2018 freshmen class before winning the national title in 2019.

@smitty22

@MustafaSTL

@Illeye buckmatic

@Buckeye Fever

yall just got the swagnificant kiss of death.. i mean seal of approval :mjlol: