The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
The best teams in college football this year will be:

5. Southern Cal - this is my surprise team of 2018.....I like their true freshmen QB (JT Daniels) and true freshmen WR (Amon Ra St. Brown).....both will be superstars immediately and carry this program into strong playoff consideration

giphy.gif

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Review my post when Jimmy got hired at Michigan.

I said he wouldn't win any big games and would lose to his rivals.

Can you tell me how well I did in my prediction?:mjgrin:
Did you predict y'all would be one of the worst programs in the nation?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
If you're comparing yourself to a team that went 0-8 in the SEC and hasn't won a conference title in 20 years then I feel bad for you.

All that shyt is null and void because you said The USC Gamecocks are an "inferior program" you should have left that off you wanted to be a slick. By the way didn't Josh Dobbs take that L his last year against the Gamecocks.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Pretty good, despite trumps interference, matter of fact I’m doing well enough that if i chose to go to a game i could actually get good tickets and post them

:sas1:

Look at you jumping in, you couldn’t wait to run them meat kissers about Michigan could you??

Look if i wanted your opinion, I’d give you intelligent talking points then I’d @ you and expound on them

Why don’t you go back and read my post about you paying Rigby his money and stop being an ass betting nikka, but you won’t be quick to pay him as you are to give an opinion about Michigan wether asked or not

:Mellooreally:

Oh really now, your posting history would say otherwise my G

@smitty22

@MustafaSTL

@Illeye buckmatic

@Buckeye Fever

yall just got the swagnificant kiss of death.. i mean seal of approval :mjlol:
fukk

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The best teams in college football this year will be:

1. Ohio State - they actually will have a QB this year (Dwayne Haskins).....JT Barrett was a huge liability and it'll be exposed this year by how good the Buckeyes are....they're my favorite to win the National Title
2. Alabama - Tua is a huge upgrade over Jalen Hurts as well......I got him winning the Heisman in 2018.......Nick Saban will have one last year where he's running the SEC
3. Clemson - ACC is gonna be down with FSU rebuilding and no more Lamar Jackson at Louisville......their defense is loaded and I like the young talent they have at QB and WR with Trevor Lawrence and Tee Higgins.....they'll be in the playoffs once again
4. Oklahoma - another team that won't miss a beat with a redshirt senior QB leaving....Baker Mayfield was a system QB and that will be exposed in 2018 when Kyler Murray is even better than him
5. Southern Cal - this is my surprise team of 2018.....I like their true freshmen QB (JT Daniels) and true freshmen WR (Amon Ra St. Brown).....both will be superstars immediately and carry this program into strong playoff consideration

I don't have Georgia being a playoff team in 2018. I think they lost too much in terms of experienced seniors. They're not yet in that Alabama class where they can reload with ease year in and year out. They'll need a year to develop that epic 2018 freshmen class before winning the national title in 2019.
:leon:

@West Coast Avenger @Trojan 24 @LastKING_BLU @noble @Super Cheech

What yall know about them dudes?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Did you predict y'all would be one of the worst programs in the nation?

No. We never had a 3 game win season like you guys. Disappointing season yes, but worse program in the nation? Thats laughable. We won 7 games yall won 8. By your definition Michigan would be one of the worse. It is one of the worse at this point. Jimmy has done great. :mjgrin:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Pretty good, despite trumps interference, matter of fact I’m doing well enough that if i chose to go to a game i could actually get good tickets and post them

:sas1:

Look at you jumping in, you couldn’t wait to run them meat kissers about Michigan could you??

Look if i wanted your opinion, I’d give you intelligent talking points then I’d @ you and expound on them

Why don’t you go back and read my post about you paying Rigby his money and stop being an ass betting nikka, but you won’t be quick to pay him as you are to give an opinion about Michigan wether asked or not

:Mellooreally:

Oh really now, your posting history would say otherwise my G

@smitty22

@MustafaSTL

@Illeye buckmatic

@Buckeye Fever

yall just got the swagnificant kiss of death.. i mean seal of approval :mjlol:
Hit him with the facts and you deflect.:wow:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
No. We never had a 3 game win season like you guys. Disappointing season yes, but worse program in the nation? Thats laughable. We won 7 games yall won 8. By your definition Michigan would be one of the worse. It is one of the worse at this point. Jimmy has done great. :mjgrin:

Still comparing your Noles to the mighty Wolverines. Michigan had nothing to do with his question to you. The question was simple, yet you tap danced all around it. Smh.

Hit him with the facts and you deflect.:wow:

God you’re such a little hoe.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Still comparing your Noles to the mighty Wolverines. Michigan had nothing to do with his question to you. The question was simple, yet you tap danced all around it. Smh.

God you’re such a little hoe.
You and you're team both have something in common. Losing. They lose on the field. You lose in life. But juice on my friend. :mjgrin:

29fcxme.jpg

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You and you're team both have something in common. Losing. They lose on the field. You lose in life. But juice on my friend. :mjgrin:

29fcxme.jpg

So you don’t take the net that serious, but you’ve made more Hargawd memes than the Buckeye fans on here. You don’t see a problem with that? :gucci:

Alzheimer’s comes at you fast brehs. :sadcam:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So you don’t take the net that serious, but you’ve made more Hargawd memes than the Buckeye fans on here. You don’t see a problem with that? :gucci:

Alzheimer’s comes at you fast brehs. :sadcam:

You mean the two same two meme's I always put up? :gucci: In case you didn't know by now. Michigan is the joke program that everybody on here cracks on. They are a very easy target because they suck so bad. :mjlol: Here is the other meme. Drink more Jimmy Juice. You're a winner....only on the inside though. :mjgrin:

2a8ivpc.jpg