The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Need to see if I can sell @Silkk something to get him off the bus smelling like A&W Root Beer Burgers.
]
giphy.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I love it when my former Noles get a shot on my Niners. Yes you will fit in, if you turn back to 2016 form. UDFA steal right here. Represent DBU young man. :mjgrin:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
@The ADD @AVXL

Roquan Smith's game-worn jersey, helmet recovered
Update:
Chicago Bears rookie linebacker Roquan Smith can sleep well knowing his game-worn fortune from his days at the University of Georgia has returned to its rightful resting place — at least some of the items.

Smith was robbed last week of an iPad containing Chicago's playbook, multiple game-worn Bulldogs jerseys, a game-worn helmet and other items after he left his 2018 BMW unlocked in Athens.

Some of those items were recovered Tuesday night in Chattooga County, Georgia after the Athens-Clarke County Police Department successfully traced a fingerprint belonging to a Summerville teenager who is attending UGA and whose name has not been released. :scust:

Allegedly the teenager confessed that he took some of the items and brought them to his father’s house in Summerville. Det. Hutchins, Chief Detective Brian Ozment and Summerville Policeman Gary Pruitt went to the teenager’s home and spoke with the father Tuesday night. “He was shocked,” Det. Hutchins said when the father was informed of the theft.

Cops were ushered into the house and immediately found the items sitting in the closet. Smith’s three jerseys, helmet, Georgia bag, a watch and a couple banners were located in Summerville. Athens Police were notified of the recovery and immediately sent someone to retrieve the items in Summerville. They arrived around 11:15 p.m. and took possession of the items.

“There is no telling how much this stuff is worth. Some of it, like his 2017 National Championship helmet is probably priceless,” Summerville Police Detective Ty Hutchins said, according to The Summerville News.

Police estimated one of Smith's jerseys, the 2017 Rose Bowl edition, worth at least $40,000.

Smith's aunt posted a Facebook note on Saturday, pleading with the public to help find her nephew's belongings.

"There were a lot of items taken but none more dear to his heart than his UGA jerseys and helmet," Shaquwanda Baker wrote."Thanks for your support and for spreading this unpleasant news with hopes of finding the person who did this."

I know his name probably floating around campus :wow:

Hope he gets lined up real nice

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@The ADD @AVXL

Roquan Smith's game-worn jersey, helmet recovered
Update:
Chicago Bears rookie linebacker Roquan Smith can sleep well knowing his game-worn fortune from his days at the University of Georgia has returned to its rightful resting place — at least some of the items.

Smith was robbed last week of an iPad containing Chicago's playbook, multiple game-worn Bulldogs jerseys, a game-worn helmet and other items after he left his 2018 BMW unlocked in Athens.

Some of those items were recovered Tuesday night in Chattooga County, Georgia after the Athens-Clarke County Police Department successfully traced a fingerprint belonging to a Summerville teenager who is attending UGA and whose name has not been released. :scust:

Allegedly the teenager confessed that he took some of the items and brought them to his father’s house in Summerville. Det. Hutchins, Chief Detective Brian Ozment and Summerville Policeman Gary Pruitt went to the teenager’s home and spoke with the father Tuesday night. “He was shocked,” Det. Hutchins said when the father was informed of the theft.

Cops were ushered into the house and immediately found the items sitting in the closet. Smith’s three jerseys, helmet, Georgia bag, a watch and a couple banners were located in Summerville. Athens Police were notified of the recovery and immediately sent someone to retrieve the items in Summerville. They arrived around 11:15 p.m. and took possession of the items.

“There is no telling how much this stuff is worth. Some of it, like his 2017 National Championship helmet is probably priceless,” Summerville Police Detective Ty Hutchins said, according to The Summerville News.

Police estimated one of Smith's jerseys, the 2017 Rose Bowl edition, worth at least $40,000.

Smith's aunt posted a Facebook note on Saturday, pleading with the public to help find her nephew's belongings.

"There were a lot of items taken but none more dear to his heart than his UGA jerseys and helmet," Shaquwanda Baker wrote."Thanks for your support and for spreading this unpleasant news with hopes of finding the person who did this."

I know his name probably floating around campus :wow:

Hope he gets lined up real nice

Yea I heard about this this morning. Glad Quan got his stuff back...but he's gotta be smarter too. Why would you leave those kind of valuables in your car, unlocked, over night? He's a celebrity now and people are watching his every move, he's gotta be a lot more careful than that moving forward