The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Remember the last game in our online dynasty when I beat that ass 35-0 :banderas:

full

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It'd be dumb to go to LSU. They don't have a good history of getting QBs developed. Plus they got other young competition there that they're hyped about.
Would almost be like jumping into the same fire he jumping out of
Nahhhhhhh ain't no hype around this battle

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It'd be dumb to go to LSU. They don't have a good history of getting QBs developed. Plus they got other young competition there that they're hyped about.
LSU might be like Auburn. Just bring in transfers so you don't have to develop them :jawalrus:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I don't think it's that. They are just known to have subpar qbs. I don't think it's really a coaching problem. It's a recruiting one

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Wym? Danny etling just got the Bill Belichick co sign lol

I don't think it's that. They are just known to have subpar qbs. I don't think it's really a coaching problem. It's a recruiting one
Agreed. QB recruiting is a crapshoot so many 4 and 5 stars turn out to be duds.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Nahhhhhhh ain't no hype around this battle
Our QBs didn't play bad compared to the other QBs in their spring games. Narcisse has star potiential but he's only had 15 practices so it might not be ready yet. Brennan has a good arm but I'm not very high him. McMillian looked the most ready. I wouldn't hate it if he started, but I like the Burrow kid more.

If we get Burrow, McMillian prolly transfer, Brennan maybe transfers if he doesn't win the starting job. Narcisse is the one who's guaranteed to play weather he starts or not, but you never know he might opt to transfer.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Our QBs didn't play bad compared to the other QBs in their spring games. Narcisse has star potiential but he's only had 15 practices so it might not be ready yet. Brennan has a good arm but I'm not very high him. McMillian looked the most ready. I wouldn't hate it if he started, but I like the Burrow kid more.

If we get Burrow, McMillian prolly transfer, Brennan maybe transfers if he doesn't win the starting job. Narcisse is the one who's guaranteed to play weather he starts or not, but you never know he might opt to transfer.
They'll all probably get some PT but when you opening up with a Miami team who's whole philosophy is built on creating turnovers somebody need to step up & take charge of the position.