The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Thats not an impressive history. Yall don't even have a impressive present or future.

Present or future.

Now I can’t take you serious. I’m talking college football not bullshyt, @Silkk I thought you was better than to dap bullshyt lol.

We have FAR exceeded expectation under Champ to past two season. We finished 2nd in the east no one saw that. We beat Michigan in the Outback bowl with a roster full of Freshman and Sophomores.

We have have kids like Chris Steele from Southern Cal seriously looking at our program. We got one of the top QBs in the nation from Southern California committed. We are getting serious interest from Quavious Couch the #1 player in the nation per Rivals.

We signed a very lucrative deal with Under Amour a few years ago.
We are building a state of the art football operations building that is not connected to the stadium, something a lot of schools want.

It’s no need to continue lol, @jwonder your neg says a lot of you lol aren’t you like 44 or some shyt? @Silkk we go back and forth I fukk with yah but dam homie you ain’t got to dap for friends lol.

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
buck.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Present or future.

Now I can’t take you serious. I’m talking college football not bullshyt, @Silkk I thought you was better than to dap bullshyt lol.

We have FAR exceeded expectation under Champ to past two season. We finished 2nd in the east no one saw that. We beat Michigan in the Outback bowl with a roster full of Freshman and Sophomores.

We have have kids like Chris Steele from Southern Cal seriously looking at our program. We got one of the top QBs in the nation from Southern California committed. We are getting serious interest from Quavious Couch the #1 player in the nation per Rivals.

We are building a state of the art football operations building that is not connected to the stadium, something a lot of schools want.

It’s no need to continue lol, @jwonder your neg says a lot of you lol aren’t you like 44 or some shyt? @Silkk we go back and forth I fukk with yah but dam homie you ain’t got to dap for friends lol.
I'm off nikka, I'll be back to shyt on your squad at 7:30 AM sharp :mjgrin:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Present or future.

Present or future.

I'm not a nerd like you. Worrying about what people think I don't know online isn't my thing.

I can't take you seriously because SCAR is trash and never won a chip. Yet you bragging about beating a bum Michigan squad who hasn't beat a good team in 600 days. Enjoy your 8 or 9 mediocre season wins and just stfu. Really SCAR doesn't put in any fear in any team.

Wish you could play us. But we all now that will never happen unless it's forced through a bowl. :francis: And if we play yall in a bowl with us that means we failed during the season. Willie T not going to let that happen

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I'm not a nerd like you. Worrying about what people think I don't know online isn't my thing.

I can't take you seriously because SCAR is trash and never won a chip. Yet you bragging about beating a bum Michigan squad who hasn't beat a good team in 600 days. Enjoy your 8 or 9 mediocre season wins and just stfu. Really SCAR doesn't put in any fear in any team.

Wish you could play us. But we all now that will never happen unless it's forced through a bowl. :francis: And if we play yall in a bowl with us that means we failed during the season. Willie T not going to let that happen

You a weird one... Can't dispute nothing I say. You talked that bullshyt then I fukked it up with fact everything you said. No all you can do is use silly little talking points. Remember 9 wins are better than 7. Present my nikka.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You a weird one... Can't dispute nothing I say. You talked that bullshyt then I fukked it up with fact everything you said. No all you can do is use silly little talking points. Remember 9 wins are better than 7. Present my nikka.
I quit reading most of your bullshyt about you're wack team. Here's a fact. SCAR has a 3-16 record against FSU. I'm done till yall catch up:camby:

You cling on our 7-6 record. I'll cling on your 3-9 record. We both know who has better records overall. Took us almost a decade to have a losing record. It's a common thing with SCAR