The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Yeah these recruiting services sometimes are shady. They'll bump some players up based on where they commit. If Bama offers a 3* Theyll bump them up to a 4* because these recruiting services think that they missed something
Still the teams that consistently are higher on team rankings do the best

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Some of these kids should know their future will be tough if they go to a school stacked with talent.

Walk on at Bama but could have possibly started at a Penn State or a school similar.
Nobody recruited him I mean 0 offers . He wanted to play for the GOAT so he came to the GOAT school and walked on from there.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Shid we'll find out just how real Auburn is after them first three weeks :whoo:

Yall shyt might be tougher than our first three depending on how LSU looks this season. Luckily for yall, yall get Washington at "home"
It’s gonna be a tough go, Gus is gonna have to trust a RB not named Pettway or Johnson and Stidham is gonna have to take over the offense until he does (coming off a shoulder injury and behind a new look OL)

If we actually do somehow go 3-0, it’s gonna be a pretty good season

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It’s gonna be a tough go, Gus is gonna have to trust a RB not named Pettway or Johnson and Stidham is gonna have to take over the offense until he does (coming off a shoulder injury and behind a new look OL)

Maybe but I just realized....

Yall still gonna have UGA & Bama ON THE ROAD :damn:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
A scheduling glitch that was brought on by useless ass A&M and Missouri joining :snoop: Gus gonna earn that contract if we win 10+ this season
beffaf42a5f688d4b752870b53dec045.jpg

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't expect them to beat Washington. They got everybody coming back except Vea. And Auburn got a whole new O Line and 2 new safeties

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
A scheduling glitch that was brought on by useless ass A&M and Missouri joining :snoop: Gus gonna earn that contract if we win 10+ this season

Ain't happening with that schedule.

Add LSU and @Washington
the schedule is one if the hardest out there.

Then if TAMU and TENN get good in a few years. That schedule gonna be:damn:

Last edited: