The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@Rigby. green too :wow:

Everybody eating

Yesterday was like Christmas during WW2. Took a day off from dropping bombs and throwing shots to come together for peace.
But today it's back to the trenches.

*negs that bytch nikka @Rigby.
War back on nikkas. We don't let up we throw our set up
mli0kj.jpg

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday was like Christmas during WW2. Took a day off from dropping bombs and throwing shots to come together for peace.

mli0kj.jpg
:russ: Build him up just to break him back down

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

mli0kj.jpg
If this is the game we must play so be it :ufdup:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
UCLA Bruins

i
Most important spring development: For the players, adjusting to Chip Kelly meant an increased emphasis on details and a much faster pace -- in everything, not just offense. Now that the expectations have been established, it should allow them to progress more effectively.

Biggest remaining offseason question: Until a starting quarterback is named, that will -- for fans, at least -- top the list. Incoming Michigan grad transfer Wilton Speight wasn't around for the spring, but figures to have the best shot considering his edge in experience in a competition that includes Austin Burton, Devon Modster, Matt Lynch and freshman Dorian Thompson-Robinson. -- Bonagura

giphy.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
UCLA Bruins

i
Most important spring development: For the players, adjusting to Chip Kelly meant an increased emphasis on details and a much faster pace -- in everything, not just offense. Now that the expectations have been established, it should allow them to progress more effectively.

Biggest remaining offseason question: Until a starting quarterback is named, that will -- for fans, at least -- top the list. Incoming Michigan grad transfer Wilton Speight wasn't around for the spring, but figures to have the best shot considering his edge in experience in a competition that includes Austin Burton, Devon Modster, Matt Lynch and freshman Dorian Thompson-Robinson. -- Bonagura

giphy.gif

@smitty22 @KRiLL (+) @MustafaSTL come look at this shyt:lmaonas: