The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka what the fukk is you rambling about:hhh:

Deion ain’t gave 2 shyts about FSU since he left, nikka just started coming round since the spades table crew got hired. :camby:

And that's my point. You don't see anybody out there shytting on Deion for a personal decision to help or not help FSU. It's childish for Vilma to be on social media shytting on current players like Pickney and going at Luke for looking out for kids he mentor/coach.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
DbJtgLtXcAEkeY_

:tusaban: leader of men :wow:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That man love his school.He love his teamates.He got relationships.Man we pick each other up here.Death do us part.

Leave that man alone he still gonna get there.He still gonna get snaps.He still gonna make a big impact.

Alabama a big transformer.Come at you all kinda ways.

He still gonna get there.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That man love his school.He love his teamates.He got relationships.Man we pick each other up here.Death do us part.

Leave that man alone he still gonna get there.He still gonna get snaps.He still gonna make a big impact.

Alabama a big transformer.Come at you all kinda ways.

He still gonna get there.
If we gonna keep it a buck, he ain't making it to the NFL as a QB so he should go ahead and switch positions now :yeshrug:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
And that's my point. You don't see anybody out there shytting on Deion for a personal decision to help or not help FSU. It's childish for Vilma to be on social media shytting on current players like Pickney and going at Luke for looking out for kids he mentor/coach.
nikka shut yo dumbass up he was joking with pickney that's what Vilma and DJ Williams do. Plus they always come back and work out and help the players. As a matter of fact alot our players always comeback and help the youngins. So talk what you know clown :birdman:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
why wouldnt he? :dwillhuh: he was the sec player of the year as a freshman. He would run all over them trash defenses in big 12. Herman would have him beasting
I haven't seen a game of his where he lights it up through the air. Gotta be able to if you gonna ball out in the arena league

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FSU just had its most successful spring game with 60k in the crowd, 300 former players, 50 plus recruits.

Meanwhile lil brother was playing in an empty stadium, has former players beefing with not only current players but good brothas like uncle Luke. #sinkingship
3e3f086262ca10e7469af7576c84fdaf.png