The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What's Luke talking about? Didn't Vilma donate already. Luke be making it seem like he know everything going on in south Florida so he should know about Vilma donating
I don't know about the beef between him and Vilma but Luke does know basically everything regarding high school and down to damn near elementary about players.

Hate to see those two brothers go at it.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vilma killed him but Im not lie Luke bringing up Amari Cooper wanting to commit but Golden not wanting him to go public so he didn’t lose Herb Waters is still :why::sadbron:

Anyway i thought Luke was still banned from campus cause the Kaaya shyt

UM fans/alumni are some clowns. Deion openly steered Noel Devine to WVU because he was looking out for the kid. He wanted him to get outta his environment and that's all you can really ask for. You don't see anybody infighting with Deion over that. Vilma out here stuck on these pee wee game parking lot wars and can't see the forest from the trees. UM has been bullshytting for over a decade. Why would he steer a kid there if A) Miami don't want them or B) FSU is providing them a better opportunity and platform for their future? The U this, the U that....and they still $400k short on the IPF. Those cats don't love UM like they claim they do. Now Vilma, he actually does, but as a whole, that fanbase/alumni base is cheeks. Luke's contribution to that lily white private institution reaches back to the 80's. It's not Luke's fault Miami wanted Yearby over Dalvin and told Freeman he wasn't good enough to play at Miami.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Nothing is elite when you ain't beat a team with a winning record in almost 600 days. Delusional scUM fans :confirmedscUMgay:

You know what else ain’t elite? 31-0 in a PLAYOFF game. :yeshrug: After being GIFTED in.

Stop hating. You don't know the power of Jimmy Juice. It makes you believe you are a winner even though you are not. :mjlol:

This is the official sponsor of the trash Michigan program for 2018. Jimmy Juice. Makes you a winner. :mjgrin:

2a8ivpc.jpg

^^ 2:53am with Michigan on his mind. Get some sleep.

I don't know about the beef between him and Vilma but Luke does know basically everything regarding high school and down to damn near elementary about players.

Hate to see those two brothers go at it.

Back at it at 9:44am.

Take your meds you old fukk.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You know what else ain’t elite? 31-0 in a PLAYOFF game. :yeshrug: After being GIFTED in.

^^ 2:53am with Michigan on his mind. Get some sleep.

Back at it at 9:44am.

Take your meds you old fukk.
No. 2:53 am your time. I'm three hours behind dip shyt.:francis:

You're the one that needs to get some sleep. Up here damn near 3am almost every night stalking me:stopitslime:

Has Michigan ever made a playoff game? Only the teams that made it can talk shyt. I thought I told you not to quote me till yall beat OSU

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
UM fans/alumni are some clowns. Deion openly steered Noel Devine to WVU because he was looking out for the kid. He wanted him to get outta his environment and that's all you can really ask for. You don't see anybody infighting with Deion over that. Vilma out here stuck on these pee wee game parking lot wars and can't see the forest from the trees. UM has been bullshytting for over a decade. Why would he steer a kid there if A) Miami don't want them or B) FSU is providing them a better opportunity and platform for their future? The U this, the U that....and they still $400k short on the IPF. Those cats don't love UM like they claim they do. Now Vilma, he actually does, but as a whole, that fanbase/alumni base is cheeks. Luke's contribution to that lily white private institution reaches back to the 80's. It's not Luke's fault Miami wanted Yearby over Dalvin and told Freeman he wasn't good enough to play at Miami.

nikka what the fukk is you rambling about:hhh:

Deion ain’t gave 2 shyts about FSU since he left, nikka just started coming round since the spades table crew got hired. :camby:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since we all know Hurts ain't beating out Tua. Y'all think he'll transfer to another big D1 or a smaller D1 like WKU or FIU?