The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka shut yo dumbass up he was joking with pickney that's what Vilma and DJ Williams do. Plus they always come back and work out and help the players. As a matter of fact alot our players always comeback and help the youngins. So talk what you know clown :birdman:

$400k short.....that's what I'm talking about. Like I said, they do all that talking about the U and y'all constantly out here looking like bums in the street. Keep thinking this is a good look for Miami if you want to. They got each other's number. Yet, rather cat fight like hoes on front street. I wonder what Vilma's next gripe is gonna be when those parents/coaches/agents start sending kids Telly's way at FSU. "Our players always come back" :russ:.......if you add up the former players and their families that came to FSU spring game, it'll probably match Miami's spring game total attendance.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
$400k short.....that's what I'm talking about. Like I said, they do all that talking about the U and y'all constantly out here looking like bums in the street. Keep thinking this is a good look for Miami if you want to. They got each other's number. Yet, rather cat fight like hoes on front street. I wonder what Vilma's next gripe is gonna be when those parents/coaches/agents start sending kids Telly's way at FSU. "Our players always come back" :russ:.......if you add up the former players and their families that came to FSU spring game, it'll probably match Miami's spring game total attendance.
Y'all was 75 million short for Jimbo tho so who really the bums :mjgrin:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know this is actually fitting for him to do that. Both the Bills and Auburn take L's when the game really counts. :pachaha:

0-4 in the super bowl :scust:
Bills would have a good regular season. Then they would look like FSU in the SB :scust:
Bills should've had Derwin James. He can win games by himself :scust:

:RussTales:
Have your cte act up when you name your kids brehs
He probably does have CTE. If anybody knows what it looks like then it's a Bama fan. Y'all have seen y'all fair share of players with CTE with Saban :mjgrin:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
He probably does have CTE. If anybody knows what it looks like then it's a Bama fan. Y'all have seen y'all fair share of players with CTE with Saban :mjgrin:

Championships, Talent, Excellence. Damn right we got CTE
epob9e.jpg