The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
*Feels like talking some shyt*

*Can't really say shyt to @smitty22 no more:patrice:*

*Don't feel like dealing with @jwonder demented old ass:patrice:*

@Francium So Chip Kelly bringing in Wilton Speight to run his famous up tempo offense?

giphy.gif

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
A lot of people don't trust Blackman. But a lot don't know football. Last year he was a true freshman. I mean he was only on FSU campus like three months before he was the starter. So obviously, no chemistry with receivers and little knowledge of the playbook. Oh he also had probably the worse O line in college football and a dumb ass coach that wanted the sling the ball all over the place and ran the same exact plays. :francis: After all that he still had 18 TD's and 11INT's. Sorry I can't write him off like that. I saw a lot of potential. Francois got to sit a year and had Dalvin Cook. Had 20 TD's and 7 INT's . Not that much different from Blackman.

Just @Lucky_Lefty cause i saw yall going at it about Blackmon :mjpls:

Im just instigating, dont mind me lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Lol i was gonna go to but decided against it. I didnt mind how light hearted it was, but i woulda been a bit vexed had i made that drive to watch THAT
I bet, I haven't watched our spring "game" in years because of the stupid ass format we di

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Seeing as how you let these hOSU posters curb stomp you into a corner, I doubt it :francis:

Stomp me huh? :ohhh:

nikka we’ve lost 12 of the last 13 to them hoes and I’m STILL here. Talkin my shyt. Facing them bytches. :scust:

And it’ll all pay off again, starting with THIS year. In that toilet bowl ass stadium. :blessed:

SheaDaGawd is gonna Biakabatuka them hoes from behind center. :mjgrin:

As for auburn.. y’all ain’t shyt. :yeshrug:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Stomp me huh? :ohhh:

nikka we’ve lost 12 of the last 13 to them hoes and I’m STILL here. Talkin my shyt. Facing them bytches. :scust:

And it’ll all pay off again, starting with THIS year. In that toilet bowl ass stadium. :blessed:

SheaDaGawd is gonna Biakabatuka them hoes from behind center. :mjgrin:

As for auburn.. y’all ain’t shyt. :yeshrug:
SheaDaGawd has negative wins over elite defenses and looks like a Speight in clutch time, maybe you should consider OSU the favorite as of now? :usure: