The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@staticshock since you from the A what can you tell me bout Jarren Williams since you already a fan of our fullback "Booman"

Don’t know anything about him tbh this is my first time hearing about him. I just looked him up and he went to Central Gwinnett. Gwinnett County is probably one of the top 5 counties in the nation in producing football talent.

I see his team went 5-5 though. I’m thinking their defense was trash cause looking at their schedule they put up a lot of points, but still if he is a game changer then we would have been able to make them have a winning record on his own.

He’ll probably be a decent backup or transfer to a smaller school down the line.

Booman tho :banderas: can’t wait to see what he does. Hopefully he’ll get some touches at the RB position

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Don’t know anything about him tbh this is my first time hearing about him. I just looked him up and he went to Central Gwinnett. Gwinnett County is probably one of the top 5 counties in the nation in producing football talent.

I see his team went 5-5 though. I’m thinking their defense was trash cause looking at their schedule they put up a lot of points, but still if he is a game changer then we would have been able to make them have a winning record on his own.

He’ll probably be a decent backup or transfer to a smaller school down the line.

Booman tho :banderas: can’t wait to see what he does. Hopefully he’ll get some touches at the RB position
Ok good do you know Marquez Ezzard??

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Took Harbaugh's side pretty quick big fella :Cacpls2:

You looking like Urban Meyer's wife out here :Cacpls2:

Na bruh. At Michigan, you go to class. They don't fukk around like that.

@Trust Me aka Can't Trust Me aka Shelly Meyer
5f50bfae42ffb4e40755dac276d51c74.png

I aint no Klanswoman :stopitslime:

When did this happen?

He's talking out of his ass again. If he's still on the team come fall, he'll be the starter.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ok good do you know Marquez Ezzard??

Nope but looking at his stats he’s a position player from Stockbridge High School them young boys some beast. I been meaning to check them out they are the best team on my side of town. They coach em up good there so any college with a Stockbridge player would be happy. If I’m not mistaken they are the only majority black school in their county so they play with swagger so he’ll fit right in at Miami

They lost by 3 in the state championship to a cheating ass school from Gwinnett who take players out the hood and move em to their school.

Ezzard should ball out for yall

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
When did this happen?
It's just common sense. He's not on the field getting the reps he needs due to injury. Passing drills aint the same as scrimmages. He clearly has not been focused on being the starter based on the bad decisions he's been making. He's pissing his career down the drain over a thot and weed.

Don't pay attention to Shelly Meyer aka Trust Me. The most non football knowledge having cuck on here. Can't even see that his own team Michigan is trash. But steady worried about what everybody else team is doing. :francis:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's just common sense. He's not on the field getting the reps he needs due to injury. Passing drills aint the same as scrimmages. He clearly has not been focused on being the starter based on the bad decisions he's been making. He's pissing his career down the drain over a thot and weed.

Don't pay attention to Shelly Meyer aka Trust Me. The most non football knowledge having cuck on here. Can't even see that his own team Michigan is trash. But steady worried about what everybody else team is doing. :francis:

Damn smh. I don’t pay attention to FSU I didn’t know any of that.

Do y’all trust the dude who was playing QB last year?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

First of all, if you're gonna speak one me, grow some balls and tag me you jackass. Second of all, Frenchie could show up the WEEK of your first game, and start over Blackman's sorry ass. I can already tell you've never put on football pads in your life. You truly don't know shyt about shyt.

He didn't drink the Jimmy Juice. Doesn't believe he's the QB Whisperer and greatest coach of all time. :yeshrug: Can't have players like that apart of winning programs in this era.....oh wait. :mjlol:

So one player flips out and goes AWOL.. and gets suspended, only to then get kicked off .. and he 'didn't drink the jimmy juice' huh? Why do you keep writing about shyt you know NOTHING about?

I'll tell you one last time bruh .. don't listen to that clown. He doesn't know shyt about shyt. You wanna know anything in depth about FSU football, ask @Lucky_Lefty

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
First of all, if you're gonna speak one me, grow some balls and tag me you jackass. Second of all, Frenchie could show up the WEEK of your first game, and start over Blackman's sorry ass. I can already tell you've never put on football pads in your life. You truly don't know shyt about shyt.

So one player flips out and goes AWOL.. and gets suspended, only to then get kicked off .. and he 'didn't drink the jimmy juice' huh? Why do you keep writing about shyt you know NOTHING about?

I'll tell you one last time bruh .. don't listen to that clown. He doesn't know shyt about shyt. You wanna know anything in depth about FSU football, ask @Lucky_Lefty
Don't need to tag your sorry pathetic loser ass.You follow me around everywhere, begging for my attention. 1:30 am your time and you up on here. :mjlol: You're a dikk riding fakkit, that loves the attention. As many times you've been wrong about football on here, you ain't played shyt. You might of rode the pine, but that's about it.

Michigan is trash. That's all I need to know. Ya'll haven't done shyt since Jimmy Da Gawd been there. Why do you even try to argue. There is no debate. On year four and still won't make the playoffs. :russ:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

A lot of people don't trust Blackman. But a lot don't know football. Last year he was a true freshman. I mean he was only on FSU campus like three months before he was the starter. So obviously, no chemistry with receivers and little knowledge of the playbook. Oh he also had probably the worse O line in college football and a dumb ass coach that wanted the sling the ball all over the place and ran the same exact plays. :francis: After all that he still had 18 TD's and 11INT's. Sorry I can't write him off like that. I saw a lot of potential. Francois got to sit a year and had Dalvin Cook. Had 20 TD's and 7 INT's . Not that much different from Blackman.