The Official 2017 Worst Poster Of The Year Thread (@stick up kid wins)

Who is the worst poster of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@Stick Up Kid has some of the worst posts in here but y'all know damn well that breh is just trolling. Fakkits who are really serious with the shyt posting should be up there :francis:
He even admitted in this thread his bullshyt is entirely trolling for attention. That should’ve gotten him banned since he’s deliberately shytting up the coliseum for attention, but if he were named WOAT and the admins took his thread making ability away as a result, I’d settle for that.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
He even admitted in this thread his bullshyt is entirely trolling for attention. That should’ve gotten him banned since he’s deliberately shutting up the coliseum for attention, but if he were named WOAT and the admins took his thread making ability away as a result, I’d settle for that.

:ehh: didnt think about that

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
He even admitted in this thread his bullshyt is entirely trolling for attention. That should’ve gotten him banned since he’s deliberately shytting up the coliseum for attention, but if he were named WOAT and the admins took his thread making ability away as a result, I’d settle for that.

You take this message board stuff wayyyy too seriously