The Official 2017 Worst Poster Of The Year Thread (@stick up kid wins)

Who is the worst poster of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:gucci: Why isn’t @Illuminatos name on the poll?

:gucci:
One woefully inaccurate prediction by itself doesn’t warrant a nomination. Nobody mentioned anything he’s said all year that was low quality posting :manny:. The ballot is still open.

On second thought... fukk it. He had the single most negged post in Coli history this year. Even if he had a great year and were to get 0 votes, that probably justifies at least an appearance.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
@ajnapoleon is a criminally underrated trash ass poster... 100% of his threads are some passive aggressive or covert bron jock riding... Over the course of years... It's uncanny really... Then he does the same thing in the booth, but with Jay z instead...I put the two together in a post KD exposed dummy account world, and I have to consider if he might actually be LeBron :lolbron:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Swag might be deranged but his posts are at least funny to read most of the time, even if it's completely unintentional. Plus he objectively makes college football season and specifically Tennessee game threads much more fun to follow. That Jon Gruden to Tennessee thread was pure comedy.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Should be a block for the anti-football idiots. Be a sports discussion forum and body discussion of the most popular sport in America. This was the worst year for this subsection since this site's inception.

So it's like that huh :gucciohmy:

full

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Between the first three options on the poll.
full

Hard choice but I'm going with stickup kid since he already got alot of votes. If imma vote this time I want my vote to mean something.