The Official 2017 Worst Poster Of The Year Thread (@stick up kid wins)

Who is the worst poster of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@Stick Up Kid kid is by far the most garbage poster in this section. I avoid other sections of this website because the sports section has the most rational posters, but @Stick Up Kid legit makes this section unbearable sometimes with his post.

He is the coli equivalent of the Cleveland Browns. You know they suck and will go 0-16, but you watch them every week just to see a train wreck and to witness history. You go in a stick up kid thread just to see how progressively dumber he has gotten since his last post.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
@Stick Up Kid kid is by far the most garbage poster in this section. I avoid other sections of this website because the sports section has the most rational posters, but @Stick Up Kid legit makes this section unbearable sometimes with his post.

He is the coli equivalent of the Cleveland Browns. You know they suck and will go 0-16, but you watch them every week just to see a train wreck and to witness history. You go in a stick up kid thread just to see how progressively dumber he has gotten since his last post.

Ehh don't really care... all my threads get 150+ replies :umad:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
LOL MELVIN316 NEED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS GEEKSHOW HE RUNNIN TO “LAKER FAN WHO UPSETS ME THE MOST AWARD”
Yeah, he's been a bytch for years. He's been trying to work his way into creating this thread for years, spends way too much time nitpicking posters like he's some legend of the Coli. He needs a life outside of being the Siskel or Ebert of Coli posters.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

:mjlol:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
out these i had to go with stick up kid.... hes clearly been making a late season push for this award :francis: