Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You should have no worries as Harbaugh the qb whisperer will have Speights ready.

I mean he is responsible for getting Jake Ruddock his 1st scUM qb drafted 7th round and although he didn't play a single down and is out the league, being drafted 7th round is nothing to laugh at.

Rudock is the Lions backup QB this upcoming season, hoe. :stopitslime:

:mjlol:speight looks like he hates that shyt.

As long as Harbaugh keeps recruiting these big, slow white dudes to play QB, Michigan ain't gonna be shyt

Big slow white dudes?

A) Here you go, bringing up race again. It's what you do. Anyway...

B) Peters is not slow, neither is Dylan McCaferey. Neither is Dorian Thompson-Robinson (who he's recruiting)

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Rudock is the Lions backup QB this upcoming season, hoe. :stopitslime:

Big slow white dudes?

A) Here you go, bringing up race again. It's what you do. Anyway...

B) Peters is not slow, neither is Dylan McCaferey. Neither is Dorian Thompson-Robinson (who he's recruiting)
I mean Peters isn't Peyton Manning slow but he is far from a dual threat. He isn't running away from anyone on a good defense so yea y'all aint doing shyt with him or Speight.... And I like McCafferey if Hairball can develop him right he might be good

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Kiffin, on Tuesday, joined "SiriusXM College Sports Nation" and was asked if he would talk to his assistants the same way he was talked to.

"No, that's not really how I do it. Greg (McElroy) knows about those," Kiffin said. "Those things come up, and everybody has different ways of dealing with them. It's just not really how I do it.I'm not really big on humiliating assistant coaches in front of everybody. I write down notes. In the staff meeting, I explain what we want to get done."
Well considering how your previous coaching tenures turned out you might want to yell a little more
:lolbron: