Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Rings, wins, recruiting. So you saying Urban should be over Saban? Come on you smarter than that
If you would have asked me that two years ago I would have said yes.

Urban didn't just get outcoached by Dabo, He got outcoached, smacked up, pissed on, & Sodomized :youngdro:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What Group of Coaches would y'all take?

Group A:

Jim McElwain
Kevin Sumlin
Dan Mullen
Gus Malzahn
Ed Oregeron
Hugh Freeze
Kirby Smart

Group B:

Jim Harbaugh
Mark Dantonio
James Franklin
Paul Chryst
Pat Fitzgerald
Kirk Ferentz
Lovie Smith

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
If you would have asked me that two years ago I would have said yes.

Urban didn't just get outcoached by Dabo, He got outcoached, smacked up, pissed on, & Sodomized :youngdro:
Considering he took a team with 3 starters returning on D and 3 returning on O to the playoffs shows how great a coach he is. Dabo put the beats on him indeed, but the cat just lost 14 to the nfl to include the droy, a mvp canidate, a wr who had the best rookie yr since Moss and 7 all rookie team members

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
OSU overachieved last season Urban should be applauded masking the potholes OSU had

Considering he took a team with 3 starters returning on D and 3 returning on O to the playoffs shows how great a coach he is. Dabo put the beats on him indeed, but the cat just lost 14 to the nfl to include the droy, a mvp canidate, a wr who had the best rookie yr since Moss and 7 all rookie team members

bfd451f01d8f76b7cbc1a70647d2a344_posted-by-argonut-on-aug-18-daniel-bryan-no-memes_300-170.gif

Don't give me that overachieving excuse, nobody said that when they was beating the breaks off Oklahoma and the rest