TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Oh, you know why....:mjpls: If I was another HC, I'd mention this at every recruits living room that I could
Um u realize he is a white supremacist who hates blacks right:snoop:

Auburn tried to stop him from speaking there but he got a judge to approve it. Auburn students(mostly white) beat the shyt out of him rightfully so

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Mountain Brook running back Harold Joiner gives the latest in his recruitment.
C9aT4MtUIAAk5mU.jpg

BIRMINGHAM – Alabama offered the number two player instate, 4 star athlete Harold Joiner on an unofficial visit earlier this month. Since then the rising in-state prospect has been hearing from his primary recruiter, offensive line coach Brent Key.
“He’s just telling me what’s up everyday,” Joiner said of contact.

Alabama offered Joiner as an athlete. He says the Crimson Tide and Auburn are the only two programs that have offered him as such, with other schools recruiting him solely as a running back.

At 6-foot-3, 218 pounds, Joiner is looking to play running back at the next level, and with UA’s backfield fairly crowded at the moment there’s a chance it could keep other teams like Auburn and LSU ahead in the pecking order as it stands.

“Yes, it does,” Joiner said of whether the depth chart at running back at Alabama is affecting how he looks at the program.

The Birmingham product did admit that he’s open to playing receiver as well.

Joiner said Auburn and LSU are currently ahead of the Tide in any unofficial order, but Bama is by no means out of the race.

“(Alabama is) A big school; they’d definitely be in my top 10, or top five” he said.

The four-star back isn’t sure whether he’ll make it to A-Day this weekend. He enjoyed getting to see the program up close on his visit earlier this month.

“Well probably the facility,” Joiner said of what stood out. “When I saw them practice they were aggressive. The offense looked really powerful. The O-line/D-line couldn’t get a push because they’re both really great.”

Joiner says he grew up liking both Alabama and Auburn.

“When you’re a kid you like any team that wins a lot, and they did that every year,” he said.
The in-state product says a decision could possibly come in June.

Joiner is rated the No. 3 running back and the No. 54 overall player in the country, per 247Sports .

LSU is the 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite at 75 percent.

For more news and notes on Alabama sports, follow BamaOnLine on Twitter.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He got next

Looks good. I'm not sure I like you fukkers having someone that can slang it like that tho. :patrice:

Is he more like Cam than Pryor? Aka, would he rather stay in the pocket, but can scramble if need be?

Let's see how he reacts when he gets smacked up a bit, as opposed to a game of 2 hand touch :mjgrin:

Damn we gonna fukk you hoes up this year. :banderas:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
LSU Tigers recruiting: Kelvin Joseph clears air on de-commitment rumors

LSU commit Kelvin Joseph clears the air on de-commitment rumors

Kelvin-Joseph-by-Sam-Spiegelman-1_prdrs7.jpg

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. — Not a day goes by that there isn’t chatter surrounding Kelvin Joseph and his commitment to LSU.

Joseph is the No. 2 overall recruit in Louisiana and No. 6 cornerback in the 2018 recruiting class. He is the Tigers’ longest-tenured commit in LSU’s class after giving his verbal to Les Miles last February at “Boys From The Boot.”

Fast forward 14 months, and Joseph has gained acclaim as an Under Armour All-American and “The Opening” finalist. His offer sheet reflects as much, with SEC West rivals Alabama and Texas A&M each working hard to flip the Baton Rouge native.

Somehow, someway, LSU has held onto its lead for the prized corner. That’s a credit to an aggressive approach from defensive backs coach Corey Raymond, who is in daily communication with not only Joseph, but his mother, father and Scotlandville (La.) High School coaches about the priority recruit.

“Everything is going good,” Joseph told SEC Country. “My relationship with (Raymond) is good. We’re in touch every day. He told me that I’m his guy and he needs me there, and it feels good to be their main priority.”

Joseph’s comments came at the Pylon 7-on-7 Invitational in Miami this past weekend, an event where the LSU commit wore a crimson Alabama T-shirt. He paired that with purple LSU shades that he rocked while playing safety and nickel corner for the Louisiana Bootleggers.

As far as the mixing and matching attire, the usually stoic Joseph laughed: “That’s just fashion.”

Nadab-Joseph-and-Kelvin-joseph_ezuc1b.jpg

LSU DB commits Nadab Joseph, left, and Kelvin Joseph during July 2016 prospect camp. The 2 are founding members of the Tigers’ 2018 recruiting class. (Photo via Nadab Joseph)

Joseph, who measures at 6-foot-1 and 190 pounds, is cognizant of the rumors swirling about his recruitment and the notion of a possible de-commitment or flip.

On Christmas, he made it clear that he was still firm in his pledge to LSU but he was open to being recruited by other schools.

The 4-star Baton Rouge corner has made several visits to campuses across the country this spring, including Alabama, Miami and several stops at nearby LSU. The visits should be taken as just that — visits — and the whispers on a major decision regarding his recruitment are perhaps overblown.

“I don’t know, but if I do I would’ve done it around the springtime. I probably would have done it already,” Joseph admitted.

The fact that Joseph didn’t is a positive sign for LSU and its chances of holding onto the prized corner, who also boasts the ability to work at both strong and free safety.

Joseph is joined by defensive backs Nadab Joseph, Caden Sterns and Ar’Darius Washington in the Tigers’ 2018 class, and with 13 commits LSU is holding tight to the nation’s No. 4 recruiting class and tops in the SEC. That’s an encouraging sign for Joseph, who is impressed by his future teammates. He’s hoping to see even more Louisiana natives follow suit.

“I like it. They’re building a powerhouse,” Joseph said of LSU’s class. “Everybody I talk to, I would want to be on the same team as them. Louisiana has a bunch of talent, so I want more Louisianimals. It doesn’t matter who they are, as long as they’re from Louisiana.”

Another factor that has helped LSU hold onto Joseph is the relationship he has with another fellow defensive back commit. Nadab Joseph committed to LSU 4 months after Kelvin did, and the 2 have forged a unique relationship over the past year.

Both Josephs are among the top prospects at their position and both are projected to man outside corner spots in the Tigers secondary. That should spell trouble for opposing teams when Kelvin and Nadab arrive on campus in a few months.

“We’re cool. We have the same last name, and that’s good,” Joseph laughed. “Those other teams ain’t going to have nowhere to throw, either.”

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Looks good. I'm not sure I like you fukkers having someone that can slang it like that tho. :patrice:

Is he more like Cam than Pryor? Aka, would he rather stay in the pocket, but can scramble if need be?

Let's see how he reacts when he gets smacked up a bit, as opposed to a game of 2 hand touch :mjgrin:

Damn we gonna fukk you hoes up this year. :banderas:
Yeah he's more of a pocket passer who is able to run when needed ala 12 Gauge. You know in your heart that beat down coming in Ann Arbor. Much like last time we went up there. Defense gonna feast on Speights :eat:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yeah he's more of a pocket passer who is able to run when needed ala 12 Gauge. You know in your heart that beat down coming in Ann Arbor. Much like last time we went up there. Defense gonna feast on Speights :eat:

If there's a God.. somewhere up there.. it'll be Peters that's gonna be slicing and dicing your D this November. :shaq:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
If there's a God.. somewhere up there.. it'll be Peters that's gonna be slicing and dicing your D this November. :shaq:
You should have no worries as Harbaugh the qb whisperer will have Speights ready.

I mean he is responsible for getting Jake Ruddock his 1st scUM qb drafted 7th round and although he didn't play a single down and is out the league, being drafted 7th round is nothing to laugh at.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You should have no worries as Harbaugh the qb whisperer will have Speights ready.

I mean he is responsible for getting Jake Ruddock his 1st scUM qb drafted 7th round and although he didn't play a single down and is out the league, being drafted 7th round is nothing to laugh at.
:mjlol:speight looks like he hates that shyt.

As long as Harbaugh keeps recruiting these big, slow white dudes to play QB, Michigan ain't gonna be shyt