Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Did you see the head to head and the bowl performances? :usure:

I did. And I think it's safe to say that LAST YEAR.. Clumpson would've put the beats to you guys also. Not a 31-0 type of beating.. but they would've handled you guys. Y'all and Pedo State were in an old fashioned shootout. I dug it. :ehh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I did. And I think it's safe to say that LAST YEAR.. Clumpson would've put the beats to you guys also. Not a 31-0 type of beating.. but they would've handled you guys. Y'all and Pedo State were in an old fashioned shootout. I dug it. :ehh:
Beats? :childplease:

Wasn't Nobody putting the beats on us once Sam Nasty found his stride :childplease:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Only fan base in here who shouldn't be talking shyt are Michigan fans

bruh nobody cares about that most wins ever BS but ya'll. everybody round here judges on championships :camby:

Ain't y'all Bama fans? Why act all jelly? You guys are the epitome of college football.. right? :troll:

You guys do it the right way, right? :troll:

Lord Saban, right? :troll:

Jalen Hurts for Heisman, right? :troll:

fukk outta here. Last year was the start of the demise of your empire. After Clemson ran you fakkits out of gas.

By the way, how's D'Shawn Hand doing in the business school that you guys promised him? Oh that's right, he's no longer a business student. :mjlol:

Talk greasy all you want.. y'all aren't too far from the ways of Oxford Mississippi. :hhh: