The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I guess just think they could've done better

It was the best option............

Thursday, August 31 Presbyterian at Wake Forest Friday, September 1 Boston College at Northern Illinois Central Connecticut at Syracuse Saturday, September 2 Kent State at Clemson NC Central at Duke Florida State vs. Alabama (Chick‐fil‐A Kickoff Game, Mercedes‐Benz Stadium, Atlanta) Louisville vs. Purdue (Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis) Bethune‐Cookman at Miami Cal at North Carolina NC State vs. South Carolina (Belk College Kickoff Game, Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte) Youngstown State at Pitt William & Mary at Virginia Sunday, September 3 Virginia Tech vs. West Virginia (FedEx Field, Landover, Md.) Monday, September 4 Tennessee at Georgia Tech (Chick‐fil‐A Kickoff Game, Mercedes‐Benz Stadium, Atlanta)

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
It was the best option............

Thursday, August 31 Presbyterian at Wake Forest Friday, September 1 Boston College at Northern Illinois Central Connecticut at Syracuse Saturday, September 2 Kent State at Clemson NC Central at Duke Florida State vs. Alabama (Chick‐fil‐A Kickoff Game, Mercedes‐Benz Stadium, Atlanta) Louisville vs. Purdue (Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis) Bethune‐Cookman at Miami Cal at North Carolina NC State vs. South Carolina (Belk College Kickoff Game, Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte) Youngstown State at Pitt William & Mary at Virginia Sunday, September 3 Virginia Tech vs. West Virginia (FedEx Field, Landover, Md.) Monday, September 4 Tennessee at Georgia Tech (Chick‐fil‐A Kickoff Game, Mercedes‐Benz Stadium, Atlanta)

Should've put Clemson on the Marquee

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think they gonna make it 1 vs 2 just for historical purpose the week 1 games aren't on level as last season they gonna go into overdrive on the hype when season gets close.

I think preseason top 5 will be

Bama
FSU
OSU
USC
PSU

54a25da669cb9503890680402b185a2aabc1bc2.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
They shouldn't be ahead of us or Penn St

Penn St has a lot of talent and beat them though.

Did you happen to watch that game breh? Can you honestly say that Penn State was better than them last year? :francis:

I would cape for OSU and say they was still the best team in the B10, but getting their spines ripped out by CLemson was a fukking embarrassment.

You can't say them fukkeyes were the best team last year, after we handled them for a majority of the game, only to have them zebras put them capes on and save the day. :stopitslime:

With that said .. fukk Ohio State. fukk Penn State. fukk Nebraska. fukk Wisconsin. fukk little rapy brother. fukk the whole B1G.

Michigan's rising from the ashes this year. :blessed:

Phoenix style. :mjgrin:

Hop on the wagon, or get runt the fukk over. :ufdup: