jadillac

Veteran
Daps
@QuintessentialBM - Grant Calcaterra is the real f'n deal. I know it's just a spring game, but I've never seen many freshman that ready. He shpuld still be in high school. :wow:

- Caleb Kelly looks like a fully grown man now, too.

Again, it's only spring, but I wasn't too impressed by Trey Sermon. Looks a little slow and his footwork needs work, he looks the part tho, so maybe by fall workouts he'll be ready. Abdul Adams looks better than last year, and hopefully Rodney Anderson can step up. He looked good in the few touches he got.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

58ntyz.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
They should've moved Alabama and FSU to Sunday that would've been highest rated opener in CFB history as a standalone game. Why the fukk is Tennessee vs Georgia Tech on labor day that's a local as fukk draw
With the exception of Swag, Tennessee fans travel. No matter how bad they suck, they'll make a road trip

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Just talking bout a TV perspective are either of these teams gonna be ranked
Opening weekend. Heads will tune in. UT came in with all the hype vs Va Tech last season and both teams were a complete 180 if you look at their seasons in totality. Hell, I might go if I don't get Bama tix

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Opening weekend. Heads will tune in. UT came in with all the hype vs Va Tech last season and both teams were a complete 180 if you look at their seasons in totality. Hell, I might go if I don't get Bama tix

We'll see as far as labor day games this one of weakest in a while probably since GT vs VT in 2012

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I think they gonna make it 1 vs 2 just for historical purpose the week 1 games aren't on level as last season they gonna go into overdrive on the hype when season gets close.

I think preseason top 5 will be

Bama
FSU
OSU
USC
PSU