Yall aint ever sniffing QB U though

tumblr_lsc0zd9ZsK1qzhii4o1_500.gif
Thats a real shytty thing to say. Somebody is having a bad day :picard:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Depending on times I'm going to try to make the South Carolina vs Florida and Clemtech vs FSU game on the same day. I hope Clemsux/FSU is an early start. It's easy to drive from Clemscum to Columbia. Both games are College Gameday candidates right now.
Speaking of which, you got a hookup on them USCe tix? I'm 45 min away so I might try to catch a game

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Speaking of which, you got a hookup on them USCe tix? I'm 45 min away so I might try to catch a game

Some what. I get them several different ways. My friends dad gets them but he is old now and doesn't go often, so I can get his tickets whenever. I run a courier service and companies some times give them to me. Also, I coach football and we get coaches tickets as well lol.

Last edited:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
:banderas:

If you are watching Georgia's annual G-Day spring scrimmage from home -- or elect to record it for later viewing -- you'll get a very unique experience.

According to a series of tweets from SEC Communications Director Chuck Dunlap, the SEC Network will be giving viewers multiple different angles from which to see and analyze the action.

There will be six additional commentators for the game, joining Dave Neal, Matt Stinchcomb, and Maria Taylor (sideline) on the call. ESPN SEC writer Edward Aschoff will also be in charge of shadowing and participating as a member of the referee crew.

As a result, fans will get an inside look at referee preparations for the scrimmage and other crucial aspects of officiating. The Bulldogs will also have a special head referee for the game, SEC Coordinator of Football Officials Steve Shaw. Per Dunlap, Shaw will be mic'd up throughout the game and will wear a head camera so fans can see the action from his point of view. There will also be an online feed provided by Watch ESPN for fans to view the action solely from the officials head camera.

G-Day is scheduled for April 22 at 2 p.m. ET.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

CLEmson- deandre Hopkins and Martavious Bryant, Adam Humpries, Sammy Watkins hasn't done anything

Alabama- julio jones and Amari Cooper

Ohio st- Michael Thomas, Terrelle Pryor, Tedd Ginn jr

LSU- OBJ, Jarvis Laundry, Russell Shepard

Yu can make an arguement for any of them but they'll prolly give it to Bama because the media loves Bama.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Running back from Birmingham just made a huge jump in rankings. I thinks he's gonna go to LSU too
45BD6354-A63D-4ABA-8902-035D1C672BA7.png

B890ED54-81CD-4CF2-8FEB-F1BAD2E60E88.png

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Who LSU's best Dlineman in the NFL?

Glenn Dorsey:hhh:
Barkevious Mingo:francis:
Drake Nevis:stopitslime:
Sam montgomery:sadcam:
Rickey Jean Fracious has put up a respectable career. Michael Brockers is good he couldnt get as much playing time in that Rams D-line tho. He might breakout with the Colts.

The best d-lineman we put out in recent years is Danielle Hunter tho. 22 y/o only his 2nd year and already had a 12.5 sack season. I don't even think he was the starter on Viking defense.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Rickey Jean Fracious has put up a respectable career. Michael Brockers is good he couldnt get as much playing time in that Rams D-line tho. He might breakout with the Colts.

The best d-lineman we put out in recent years is Danielle Hunter tho. 22 y/o only his 2nd year and already had a 12.5 sack season. I don't even think he was the starter on Viking defense.

Yall do put out a TON of DL