I thought OSU was black excellence, with y'all black AD and starting QB
QwKyB2O.png
:francis:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I keep on checking my screen hoping to get that message he's fired but to no avail :damn:
edit: ESPN teased the fukk out of me with this "breaking news" on the bottom, but it was just about Rick Pitino :damn:
They can't fire him he's just coming off a sugar bowl game and he's Prolly gettin 9 wins this year. Y'all gon get too much backlash if y'all fire him

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
So what sacrifice that class for Scott Frost :Ouuuuuuu:
Man I been thinking about Scott pretty hard (pause). Dude gonna have dozens of people looking for him, such as Tennessee, Florida and probably A&M after this season or sooner. I dont give a fukk about one failed crooting class, we gone lose recruits once they see how dog shyt it is to be an offensive skill position player here anyway. Kyle Davis out, got the #1 JUCO TE, I heard he might be out. Pettway might as well be out, none the RBs get used, Jalen Harris dont get used, shyt is pathetic

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
if he loses to Georgia and Alabama he IS getting fired

this isnt fukking A&M or something, we gotta have standards
Les Miles loss to Bama 6 games straight games with players like OBJ, Honey badger and Fournette. LSU was still getting backlash for tryin to fire him. Only way you can fire a coach without backlash is if the decline is obvious like when Texas fired Mack Brown.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Man I been thinking about Scott pretty hard (pause). Dude gonna have dozens of people looking for him, such as Tennessee, Florida and probably A&M after this season or sooner. I dont give a fukk about one failed crooting class, we gone lose recruits once they see how dog shyt it is to be an offensive skill position player here anyway. Kyle Davis out, got the #1 JUCO TE, I heard he might be out. Pettway might as well be out, none the RBs get used, Jalen Harris dont get used, shyt is pathetic
NEBRASKA gonna throw the house at him.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yea this would be a bad offseason for Auburn to fire Gus. Auburn would be like the 5th best job if A&M, Tennessee, Nebraska, UCLA all fire their coaches. Won't be able to find anyone much better than Gus