Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
so i think the B10 has an excellent chance of getting both OSU and PSU in the playoff. Assume PSU loses close to OSU next week and bot teams win out.

1 loss PSU against a 2 loss B12 or PAC12 champ could bode well for PSU.

This shyt is all moot. Pedo’s going down THIS weekend. And a 2 loss Ohio State isn’t making the playoffs.

And yea.. they getting that 2nd loss in their final game in November :usure:

If he plays well against Pedo he'll be back in the convo

Until his last game when he gets brought back down to earth. :win:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is all moot. Pedo’s going down THIS weekend. And a 2 loss Ohio State isn’t making the playoffs.

I'm a florida fan so i have no bias.

but psu is going to pay michigan back for last year. I don't see honestly how michigan scores over 17 if penn state doesn't turn the football over.

Same thing with ohio state. How's michigan gonna score more than 28 at home, because OSU is atleast scoring 27 in november. turnovers?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm a florida fan so i have no bias.

but psu is going to pay michigan back for last year. I don't see honestly how michigan scores over 17 if penn state doesn't turn the football over.

Same thing with ohio state. How's michigan gonna score more than 28 at home, because OSU is atleast scoring 27 in november. turnovers?

Penn State can want all the payback in the world, but it doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen. Their offensive strengths play right into our defenses strengths. That’s why Saquon doesn’t do shyt against us. Ever.

If Iowa held PSU in check all game long, only to lose on that bullshyt play at the end of regulation, what do you think the Michigan defense is capable of? Don’t confuse the Michigan offense with the Michigan defense. Michigan D is top 3 in the country. Offense is a clusterfukk.

You’re right tho.. the offense HAS to get something cooking. If Penn State wins, it won’t be a blowout. The only way you can blow this Michigan Team out is if OKorn gives the ball away 3+ times.. which is guess is possible. :lupe:

As for OSU.. I really wish people would go back and watch that condensed version of last years game on youtube. Their offense didn’t do shyt all game long. Speight single handedly won the game for them. I’d be willing to bet they sent Speight his own pair of gold pants after that game. Hopefully, by the time OSU rolls around, Peters is acclimating himself to playing and he can bring more diversity to our offense.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

adjective

• 1.characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder usually found in scUM fans.