Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:mjlol: they really are obsessed with Jabrill. Hooker got beat twice 2 week but I'm not going to make a thread or post about that. Eli Apple is :trash: and the fans in NY hates him. Devin Smith is a bust and not even in the league anymore. I could go on and on
Word, once they leave, who gives a shyt. Unless they're getting arrested and I need to file something, IDGAF what the Ohio State second round pick is doing for the Jets on Sunday :why:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You should worry about Indiana taking yall to OT, instead of what we do in primetime. O'Korn gonna have his hands full next week

Pretty sure Indiana scared the shyt out of y’all week 1. :usure:

Word, once they leave, who gives a shyt. Unless they're getting arrested and I need to file something, IDGAF what the Ohio State second round pick is doing for the Jets on Sunday :why:

Darron Lee on his way to bust status on my Jets too. Someone send coach Bowles the memo.

#NTAB

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Clemson loses as a 22 pt fav...drops 5 spots

ok then...
They’ll be right back in playoff contention if they can win out, I didn’t expect the media’s darling to fall much. This is probably Miami’s Cinderella run though, Clemson’s running game has been largely inconsistent outside of Kelly and they can’t ask their backups to run as much as he did.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
They’ll be right back in playoff contention if they can win out, I didn’t expect the media’s darling to fall much. This is probably Miami’s Cinderella run though, Clemson’s running game has been largely inconsistent outside of Kelly and they can’t ask their backups to run as much as he did.

shyt blatant, i mean damn Michigan and USC got punished much more for their L's