Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I'm hoping we can keep our defensive staff in tact. I knew there would be a game where the offense would have to come through for the defense and they didn't get it done :francis:
. I wonder what the defensive players think about the offense. I bet there's tension in the locker room :lupe:

They probably know it isn't really on the offensive players, because the plays they are told to run just won't get it done against a good defense. No mid range passing game is our biggest problem. We have tight ends on the bench that aren't used and might get a target twice in a year. We also have big play receiver potential that is getting frustrated about not being thrown to more. It won't get any better.

Come out and run/pass it down their throats the first quarter. They make an adjustment, and Auburn offensive coaches make none.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Everybody was hoping. I said this game would show whether he had changed it up or not. He hasn't, he won't. Time to go. At least the defensive staff can stay or parts of it. Offense is letting down the defense big time. They only gave up 17 points yesterday. The punt return put them over the top.
I would be pretty interested in firing Gus immediately and giving Steele or someone on the staff an interim opportunity

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

OGYzCY6.png

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I would be pretty interested in firing Gus immediately and giving Steele or someone on the staff an interim opportunity

I think our problem is there's too many people behind the scene trying to control what goes on at Auburn with athletics. They won't give up control fully to a coach. Although we do have enough experience within the Auburn family to be able to hire defensive coaches, so defense should never be a problem. We need a coach with a balanced offensive attack. What we did back in 2004 would be killing teams right now.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@Freddie.Cane you gotta stop the Derwin-Peppers slander. Derwin 2000x better

Why are you still obsessed with jabrill peppers? In my entire life I havent seen a single michigan player as hated or obsessed as buckeyes on peppers...or any fanbase on one player.

Its fukkin creepy...i'm not out here celebrating buckeye failures in the nfl because i dont give a shyt like that...its pretty pathetic

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Why are you still obsessed with jabrill peppers? In my entire life I havent seen a single michigan player as hated or obsessed as buckeyes on peppers...or any fanbase on one player.

Its fukkin creepy...i'm not out here celebrating buckeye failures in the nfl because i dont give a shyt like that...its pretty pathetic

:LarryscUM: