Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
56-14 last night
And whatever we destroyed Rutgers by

4th place division teams always trying to pop off.. :LarryscUM:

Rutgers is prime time matchup for you guys now? I guess that makes sense, because A) you didn’t get shut out, and B) they didn’t come to your house and mollywhop you in front of millions. Sooner style.

10-25 for 58yrds, if it ain't broke don't fix it :heh:
Fanbase ain't the only ones delusional :laff:

fukk OKorn. fukking clown.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
No

You cant gif your way out of the question

Your obsession for the past 4 years regarding peppers is obsessing and damn near gay to be blunt. Why? Why do you care so much about him? Its legitimately bizzare.
Says the guy who sucked his dikk the last 4years :confirmedscUMgay:. Stop it :Buckouttahere:. Im a keep pointing out how trash he is, deal with it :UmadOH:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Rutgers is prime time matchup for you guys now? I guess that makes sense, because A) you didn’t get shut out, and B) they didn’t come to your house and mollywhop you in front of millions. Sooner style.

fukk OKorn. fukking clown.

You should worry about Indiana taking yall to OT, instead of what we do in primetime. O'Korn gonna have his hands full next week

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You don't even realize how stupid you look. 4th place ass team
You dont realize how unimportant conference ranking is with 3 and 4 games played you simpleton. Why do you thinkwe dont even reply to that fourth place shyt...nobody gives a shyt right now.

Whats funny is you be like "haha i got these nikkas, lemme post a flabby Michigan smiley and talk about 'CHIPS', they mad" you look stupid as fukk with this weak ass shyt.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
@Rigby. Hows NCM been doing??
Purely invisible. nikkas basically been reverted to another offensive tackle, he literally doesn’t get targeted entire games. He’s a great deep threat when given a chance but he’s never given a chance. Maybe the next offensive head will actually use him :manny:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
You dont realize how unimportant conference ranking is with 3 and 4 games played you simpleton. Why do you thinkwe dont even reply to that fourth place shyt...nobody gives a shyt right now.

Whats funny is you be like "haha i got these nikkas, lemme post a flabby Michigan smiley and talk about 'CHIPS', they mad" you look stupid as fukk with this weak ass shyt.

As you reply to being called 4th place :dead:... Enough clowning your delusional ass for the day. Go back in your team thread and complain about another season with no CHIPS :UmadOH:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think our problem is there's too many people behind the scene trying to control what goes on at Auburn with athletics. They won't give up control fully to a coach. Although we do have enough experience within the Auburn family to be able to hire defensive coaches, so defense should never be a problem. We need a coach with a balanced offensive attack. What we did back in 2004 would be killing teams right now.
Yeah our board of trustees are the worst of any major program period. They made Gene slow Gus’s offense in 2011 and went for that pro style bullshyt in 2012. Tuberville clashed with em every year from what I’ve heard. I hope the sales get so fukking awful that they’re forced to relinquish control to the next coach. We can’t afford another yes man or this program is gonna be early 2000s Alabama level.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
As you reply to being called 4th place :dead:... Enough clowning your delusional ass for the day. Go back in your team thread and complain about another season with no CHIPS :UmadOH:
Go back to yours and prepare for YET ANOTHER bowl game EMBARRASSMENT from a team from the south. I'm sure you'll enjoy the standard orange or citrus bowl BEATDOWN by Clemson or Auburn or Georgia

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Why are you still obsessed with jabrill peppers? In my entire life I havent seen a single michigan player as hated or obsessed as buckeyes on peppers...or any fanbase on one player.

Its fukkin creepy...i'm not out here celebrating buckeye failures in the nfl because i dont give a shyt like that...its pretty pathetic

:mjlol: they really are obsessed with Jabrill. Hooker got beat twice 2 weeks ago but I'm not going to make a thread or post about that. Eli Apple is :trash: and the fans in NY hates him. Devin Smith is a bust and not even in the league anymore. I could go on and on

Last edited: