KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
@jwonder a front running clown ever since we beat y'all yo clown ass haven't been posting in here. Malik Rosier really took that nikka soul :mjlol:
he officially in paper bag gang!!!!
MCkQAXU.png

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
@Freddie.Cane there's a rumor on 11w Trevon Grimes might transfer to yall. Rumor is the player who family member has a serious health condition is him and he wants to be closer to home. @KRiLL (+) @MustafaSTL hopefully it's just a rumor :sadbucks:. Thread on 11w
only way outta Death Row Scarlet is in blood...
gcKONGL.png

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Get off my dikk. DJ Khaled twin:mjlol:

It's 2009 all over again. Got that petty win and it will be back normal next season.
Now the win petty but if y'all would have won u would be talking that 8 str8 shyt and now u want me to be humble to the most delusional fanbase?? :Camby:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Now the win petty but if y'all would have won u would be talking that 8 str8 shyt and now u want me to be humble to the most delusional fanbase?? :Camby:
Delusional? The most delusional fan base on the planet is the U. Ya'll won for the first time in 8 years? That's pathetic. Furthermore most times I'm responding to your dumb ass comments. Ya'll aint nothing to talk about. Haven't done shyt since Nelly was on the pop charts. :mjlol:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Delusional? The most delusional fan base on the planet is the U. Ya'll won for the first time in 8 years? That's pathetic. Furthermore most times I'm responding to your dumb ass comments. Ya'll aint nothing to talk about. Haven't done shyt since Nelly was on the pop charts. :mjlol:
yeY60E4.gif