MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
This coming from a team that has been molly whopped every time they played a ranked team. PSU up next to embarrass ya'll. That OK loss to Iowa State, makes your loss so much worse now. :mjlol:
You aren't very bright. OSU beat top 10 Oklahoma, Wisconsin, and scUM just last year. Two of those three were on the road. Just not sure if you even think before you post.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

our replacement for Peters as of now...mans like 6'4 210, live arm good open field speed :ehh: pretty good for one year of playing QB

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
You're the dumb fukk. Is this last year? :stopitslime:
As you stated above, and what I quoted:

This coming from a team that has been molly whopped every time they played a ranked team. PSU up next to embarrass ya'll. That OK loss to Iowa State, makes your loss so much worse now. :mjlol:

Clearly that is not in reference to just this season as we have only played one ranked team so far. It has always been apparent to most people in this thread that you are on the lower level of intelligence, I'm just highlighting that point again.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
As you stated above, and what I quoted:

Clearly that is not in reference to just this season as we have only played one ranked team so far. It has always been apparent to most people in this thread that you are on the lower level of intelligence, I'm just highlighting that point again.
Clemson molly whopped ya'll one day before the New Year you got it. But it's a trend. OK molly whopped ya'll in 2017. PSU will do the same. If you too dense not to understand that OSU ain't beating no good ranked team than I can't help you.

And I'm 100% sure I'm more educated street and college wise than you. Plus I'm not looking for validation from people I don't know online you fukking loser.

So go suck a dead man's dikk fakkit.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
go suck on a dead man's dikk

go suck a dead man's dikk!

Go suck a dead man's dikk

Go suck a dead man's dikk. :camby:

Go suck a dead man's dikk:umad:

Go suck a dead man's dikk

Go suck a dead man's dikk bytch.

@notPsychosiz Go suck a dead man's dikk fakkit. :umad:

So go suck a dead man's dikk fakkit.

This clown is a Pro at sucking dead man's dikks since he always posting about it :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This clown is a Pro at sucking dead man's dikks since you always post about it :mjlol:
This clown is obessed with me. Dumb muthafukka don't know that I got that from Bushwick Bill.

Take your fat ass on slim fast and maybe you can get a date. :mjlol:

You work at Big lots live with your grandma and seek validation online from other men. :scust:

Boy you all kinds of loser.:camby: