Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I haven't switched up my posting at all. I've been posting the same. I knew we had a talented team, I just didn't trust Gus...... still don't

No other coach out there right now that could have Auburn in this position would be here. Somebody like Urban already had their dream destination. Gus is one of the best if he learns how to let go and adjust... Feel like he came in as an offensive guru and had a hard time letting go. Now, there's changes and we'll see how he lets the coaches coach.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No other coach out there right now that could have Auburn in this position would be here. Somebody like Urban already had their dream destination. Gus is one of the best if he learns how to let go and adjust... Feel like he came in as an offensive guru and had a hard time letting go. Now, there's changes and we'll see how he lets the coaches coach.
It takes years for Gus to adjust to something. Good coaches figure out strengths/weaknesses quickly and play to the strengths, not keep doing the same thing and pray it works. But yeah we'll see if Gus has finally learned :Ehhletsseewherethisgoes:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Gus is fukking trash. Y'all having an elite defense is what has saved his job. And u have lost to the only good team yall have played this year, let's not act like yall have any impressive wins

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Gus is fukking trash. Y'all having an elite defense is what has saved his job. And u have lost to the only good team yall have played this year, let's not act like yall have any impressive wins
Keep your autism directed towards your fellow bammer brethren, ain’t no one over here trying to hear it

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It takes years for Gus to adjust to something. Good coaches figure out strengths/weaknesses quickly and play to the strengths, not keep doing the same thing and pray it works. But yeah we'll see if Gus has finally learned :Ehhletsseewherethisgoes:

I see why he had a hard time.... It worked well for a while... He thought it might have been something other than teams catching up too him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tennessee supposedly has a top 10 recruiting class right now, and their fanbase couldn't be more disappointed about their outlook

:wow:

:snoop:

Bruh we have 2 top 5 recruiting classes and 2 other top 15 recruiting classes and our team is shyt.

Recruiting is not an issue here. We just have a retarded coach that is wasting talent right and left.

This program will continue to fall apart as long as Butch Jones is there.