TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Because halfway through last year Franklin was on his way out of a job till PSU pulled off a bunch of crazy wins to end the year
Lol according to who? He took over an awful situation in which he had to rebuild from scratch. He didn't start with all of the talent that Harbaugh did at Michigan. So yea it took him so time, but now his team is trending upwards and they have a top recruiting class coming in 2018. Meanwhile, Michigan is trending downward in Harbaughs 3rd year

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
:mjlol: y'all stay speaking about Michigan without knowing the facts. Michigan lost 3 games last year by the total of 5 points and this Bama stan stays dikkriding Harbaugh likes he's a failure. Y'all do know Michigan this year has the second youngest team in the country right? Outside of Speight, and the O-Linemen Cole and Bredeson everybody starting on offense is new. Defense has been :wow: tho so far and damn near everybody is new on that side too.

@Trust Me
@HNIC973
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@Amadioha

He has more energy for Michigan than he does for his own alleged team and their rivals.

With all that energy you'd think he'd at least get his facts straight, but that's clearly asking too much.

I think dude is either Mark Dantonio or a Sparty fan who is claiming Bama out of reverence for Saban.
Nobody else hates Michigan and Harbaugh as much as Sparty. :yeshrug:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
richard-nixon-9424076-1-402.jpg

Brutus_in_TX_2006.JPG

:patrice:

or am i seeing things :leostare:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol according to who? He took over an awful situation in which he had to rebuild from scratch. He didn't start with all of the talent that Harbaugh did at Michigan. So yea it took him so time, but now his team is trending upwards and they have a top recruiting class coming in 2018. Meanwhile, Michigan is trending downward in Harbaughs 3rd year
Rebuild what? O'Brien is the one who started from scratch

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Rebuild what? O'Brien is the one who started from scratch
Lol Obrien didn't help out Franklin at all obviously that's why Penn State wasn't very good until last season. No one really wanted that Penn state job, most people thought Franklin should have stayed at Vandy and waited for a better job to open.

Why all this hate for Franklin on the coli:jbhmm:Isn't the coli supposed to hate hyped up, underachieving white men like Harbaugh and love under the radar, overachieving black men like Franklin?