Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
They lost to PITT last year

Michigan destroyed them. They're running up the score on roody poos this year for props. Penn state aint shyt.

Harbaugh beat him in 2015 too.

2015: Barkley had 15 carries for 68 yards and no TD
2016: Barkley had 15 carries for 59 yards and no TD

This year all the pressure for that game will be on Franklin especially it being a night game at home. PSU has to show me they can be good while being the hunted.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Midwestern State football player Robert Grays died Tuesday after he was hospitalized for a neck injury sustained during the team’s game Saturday. He was 19.

Grays was injured making a tackle in late fourth quarter of the team’s 35-13 victory over Texas A&M-Kingsville.

Wednesday] we mourn the loss of one of our own. Robert Grays died yesterday from critical injuries suffered in Saturday’s game,” MSU president Suzanne Shipley said in a statement. “I know you will join me in expressing the sincerest condolences of the MSU community to Robert’s family and friends. Please keep them in your thoughts in the coming days.

“Robert touched many lives while attending the university, but perhaps he will be remembered best for his smile. He was an inspiration on and off the field to those around him, and he will be remembered with love and affection by his friends, classmates, coaches and teammates.”

Grays was a cornerback for the Mustangs and played in all 11 games as a freshman in 2016. He had been transferred to a hospital in his native Houston following his injury.

“We both played last year as true freshmen and we always told each other we were going to make it,” teammate Bryce Martinez told the Wichita Falls Times-Record News before Grays’ death. “And we still are. The other night when I went to go see him, he wasn’t looking too good, but then I looked at him and it just felt like he’s going to make it, I just saw it. People think it’s going to take a miracle… Rob is a miracle and the things he would do are miraculous. He’s the strongest dude I know, the smallest dude I know and the biggest heart I know.”

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Has anyone watched Utah play this year?

Was just looking up how Darren Carrington was doing and dude is balling. Already has 409 yards receiving and 4td's. Looks like they have a decent QB. Looks like they have a decent team.
Yeah they probably gonna beat yall ass like Oklahoma did Ohio. Word to my mans @smitty22 :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Look at this I finally got a taste of success ass nikka :mjlol:
Finally?

Really?

tenor.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Truth.com

Don't get Negged. :ufdup:

Michigan is not a sleeping giant bc they've nvr been under the radar.

You're not looking at the rankings properly. Penn St isnt taking a ton of players. Example, OU had #7 ranked clasd or so this yr, but we took 28-29 kids. Penn St took like 19-20 kids...but they were 5 star and mostly 4 star players.

They get less players, but they are possibly immediate impact players

Why waste keystrokes on this bedwetter?

:mjlol: y'all stay speaking about Michigan without knowing the facts. Michigan lost 3 games last year by the total of 5 points and this Bama stan stays dikkriding Harbaugh likes he's a failure. Y'all do know Michigan this year has the second youngest team in the country right? Outside of Speight, and the O-Linemen Cole and Bredeson everybody starting on offense is new. Defense has been :wow: tho so far and damn near everybody is new on that side too.

@Trust Me
@HNIC973
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@Amadioha

Bruh.. there can be a thread about global warming, and this fugazzi ass inbred will make it Harbaugh's fault. One way or another. And he'll blame the state of Michigan. :upsetfavre:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Same year we ran that train on yall

tenor.gif
So long ago I really don't remember. Yeah y'all finally having a little sucess. Feels good to be in the top 5 huh. :samducktales: Won't let me down though, yall be irrelevant again and you'll be crawling back to :Lsutigersbytch: oh wait never mind :mjlol:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
They lost to PITT last year

Michigan destroyed them. They're running up the score on roody poos this year for props. Penn state aint shyt.
Y'all lost to IOWA last year

Penn state 11-1 in their last 12 games with a big 10 title and win over OSU. Michigan 9-3 in their last 12 with 0 big 10 titles or wins over OSU since Harbaugh has been there. End of discussion

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps