RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I’m telling u man, Vandy is gonna give Alabama a lil bit of trouble tho. IDK if they got the TALENT to play with these dudes, but his/Shaw’s schemes usually are very effective in slugfests with other elite defense

Not really concerned about Vandy, thinking a 27-7 type win, our offense is finally starting to click, getting some linebackers back this week as well.

Plus the Vandy's offense is the type of offense that our defense has the most success against, Kyle Shurmur is a good QB but will that be enough against our defense?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Not really concerned about Vandy, thinking a 27-7 type win, our offense is finally starting to click, getting some linebackers back this week as well.

Plus the Vandy's offense is the type of offense that our defense has the most success against, Kyle Shurmur is a good QB but will that be enough against our defense?
If we don't find a pass rush then Shurmur will nickel and dime us all game like Colorado state did and Fresno state had some success doing too.

Our offense was shyt against FSU it doesn't matter what they did against Fresno state or Colorado state. And the offense even looked sketchy for a good stretch last game after the first few drives. Our medium and downfield passing game is still non existent and a defense like Vandy will be able to load the box and give us some trouble running the ball. Jalen will have to throw the ball downfield, we'll see what happens

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Had to check the stats, guess Ralph Webb isn’t enjoying the success he had in the past. Looks like they traded pounding the ball for passing it. IDK we’ll have to see one way or the other

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Started thinking about Woody Barrett, and it seems like the breh is doing well: Copiah-Lincoln CC

51% completion, 134 PYPG, 2 TDs, 115 efficiency, and 178 yards rushing (59 YPG). :smugbiden: Hope he shows to enough to at least catch on in a gimmicky type offense that can make him better at the shyt's he good at, ala a USF.

So the score will look something like how Mississippi state did y'all?
I almost feel bad for the dude and the state of his program, but the amount of sly talk he was throwing our way during the Clemson game and afterwards was unbearable. I literally think after every Auburn post, he was one of the first two or three posters talking shyt that whole week. Bigging up that BYU win was one of the bigger fall from graces I've seen in my life :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bama Gon blow them out it won't be close

Why do you think so? Vandy has stayed close before with teams that technically have way more talent than them. And last year they beat Georgia and Tennessee outright.

Don't sleep on em. They actually have some highly recruited guys. Shurmur was a 4-star recruit alot of schools wanted. And I they've signed a few 4-star guys Tennessee wanted from the Nashville area. Vandy got players now. And this is like their biggest home game ever with CBS coming to town. They're gonna play well.

I got it being a close 10 point game in the 4th quarter before Alabama gets a couple of late scores to push the margin into the 20s.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I was at the game and I didn't see anything new besides Pettway being in wildcat :yeshrug:
That high school offense ain't working. Hasnt for four years now.

I'm seriously wondering how anybody could think Auburn was back when it's the same coach with the same bullshyt offense which turns into the same results. 8-4 here ya'll come. Could be a 7 game season tho :francis:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Bama Gon blow them out it won't be close

So is Oregon or whatever is name is done after his first year? :lupe: Does LSU puts all the money on the table and makes Jimbo Fisher the richest coach in CFB? :jbhmm:

Does FSU land Taggart when Jimbo is scooped up by LSU? :ahh:

Completely wishful thinking :mjcry:. I'm the one that's :umad:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So is Oregon or whatever is name is done after his first year? :lupe: Does LSU puts all the money on the table and makes Jimbo Fisher the richest coach in CFB? :jbhmm:

Does FSU land Taggart when Jimbo is scooped up by LSU? :ahh:

Completely wishful thinking :mjcry:. I'm the one that's :umad:
No don't let these dumbass fans fool Yu it's just one game. Yea I know it's a bad loss but it's still a very young team with little depth, orgeron needs time to build the program how he wants it. If anyone gotten exposed it's these dumbass fans who turn on him after one game, he's done a ton of good things up to this point to have fans turn on him so fast

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
No don't let these dumbass fans fool Yu it's just one game. Yea I know it's a bad loss but it's still a very young team with little depth, orgeron needs time to build the program how he wants it. If anyone gotten exposed it's these dumbass fans who turn on him after one game, he's done a ton of good things up to this point to have fans turn on him so fast
Good to know. But my question is do you guys have a qb? For LSU to be such a great football program ya'll been having shytty qbs lately.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Good to know. But my question is do you guys have a qb? For LSU to be such a great football program ya'll been having shytty qbs lately.
Etling is trash he's hasn't been turning the ball over tho

Myles Brennan seems to be the future if we lose one more game he might start. He and Narciesse gon battle for the starting job next year.

And we're in play for Justin Field and Justin Rogers in this year's class.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
That high school offense ain't working. Hasnt for four years now.

I'm seriously wondering how anybody could think Auburn was back when it's the same coach with the same bullshyt offense which turns into the same results. 8-4 here ya'll come. Could be a 7 game season tho :francis:

How is FSU doing this week after getting drop kicked?

Last edited: