Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White UT alumni crowned Herman. A lot of us thought Strong was making progress. That Kansas game fukked it up though.
Yep. Everyone on this board who isn't a Texas fan was like :whoa: let's wait until the season start. All of the Texas fans were :ahh:posting recruits who were like class of 2020 going :ohlawd: like that had something to do with this year :heh:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Sauce Dab @Silkk

I told ya'll Texas wasn't bad. They're inconsistent as fukk but they got players on that team. And if they play hard, they can hang with the likes of USC or Oklahoma.

Expect the Red River Shootout to be a good game as well this year. I think Texas could make that one very close as well.
They still lost. No moral victories. They didn't get it done

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nope if anything it showed usc is a fraud ranked number 4, a fraud like Utah was years ago.

And losses are losses, Texas kept it close every game last year cept against okie state and tcu, they lost by 4 to Oklahoma, by 3 to Kansas State and Kansas, 7 to cal, 4 to west Virginia

@Sauce Dab @Silkk

I told ya'll Texas wasn't bad. They're inconsistent as fukk but they got players on that team. And if they play hard, they can hang with the likes of USC or Oklahoma.

Expect the Red River Shootout to be a good game as well this year. I think Texas could make that one very close as well.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Sauce Dab @Silkk

We're bad. Gonna be a tough year just to get wins at all

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took this long for butch jones to humble you :Lolmj3:

I thought we had the talent to overcome his stupidity. Little did I know there were even higher levels of ineptitude he could reach. :snoop:

(1) Who fukk throws 3 passes from the 1 yard line when its 1st and goal and the other team can't stop your RB? Answer: Butch Jones

(2) Who the fukk plays cover 2 zone with 9 seconds left and the other team obviously throwing a hail mary? Answer: Butch Jones

(3) Who the fukk plays a cac QB with zero running skills in a read option offense? Answer: Butch Jones

And I can keep going. He made about a dozen questionable decisions in just this one game. Seriously his decision-making in games only makes sense if he's intentionally trying to get fired so he can collect the salary but not coach anymore. Otherwise I can't make sense of why he does what he does.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I thought we had the talent to overcome his stupidity. Little did I know there were even higher levels of ineptitude he could reach. :snoop:

(1) Who fukk throws 3 passes from the 1 yard line when its 1st and goal and the other team can't stop your RB? Answer: Butch Jones

(2) Who the fukk plays cover 2 zone with 9 seconds left and the other team obviously throwing a hail mary? Answer: Butch Jones

(3) Who the fukk plays a cac QB with zero running skills in a read option offense? Answer: Butch Jones

And I can keep going. He made about a dozen questionable decisions in just this one game. Seriously his decision-making in games only makes sense if he's intentionally trying to get fired so he can collect the salary but not coach anymore. Otherwise I can't make sense of why he does what he does.

Kelly is a DOG!!!! Take that boy to the Colts

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

DJ4gsfLWkAAofhL