rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the team would have been fine under Charlie. Played lots of close games last year. Finally had a decent coordinator. Finally didn't have a bunch of underclassmen starting. Now its like they are starting over. Was exciting to see them actually tackle people, but I'll believe that when I see them do it consistently. Next two games are teams that have tormented the fukk out of UT. Can Herman have them fired up? At least the bye will help.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Seeing how horrible Stanford is playing to San Diego state, just shows me Stanford isn't even a good team and just got ranked based on merit.

Usc hasn't had a road game yet, let only looked dominate against a slow Stanford team

And they have Wazzu on Friday night the following week.

They're definitely dropping more than expected

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't sleep on Texas. They're not that bad. They got the athletes to hang around against USC.

@Sauce Dab @Silkk

I told ya'll Texas wasn't that bad. They're inconsistent as fukk but they got players on that team. And if they play hard, they can hang with the likes of USC or Oklahoma.

Expect the Red River Shootout to be a good game as well this year. I think Texas could make that one very close as well.

Last edited: