Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:ohhh:
have to check it out. its rare for my dudes to come to the west coast. i was there in 07 at husky stadium. we gave birth to that bum ass jake locker. i still dont understand how the fukk he was drafted so high.
If so, you'll enjoy it. You'll possibly takeover the stadium too...Oregon class isn't in session by the 12th, and nebraska was like 40%, sparty and TN was like 30%

Last edited:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
There was nothing wrong with Torrance going to OSU....if he had no problem waiting till his RS JR year to play.

JT just had an incredible freshman year. Cardale just won a NC. Breh was going to sit and then he moved to WR once he saw how impressive Joe Burrow was in practice.
Torrance got moved to WR to get on the field & because the QB was packed... he would've gotten a shot at QB but he got in trouble for harassment of his tutor which was bullshyt... :francis:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
They practicing today from what I saw on TV. They don't have a game till the 24th of Sept. They'll be fine
the campus is closed until monday,
there are a good number of players in different cities, some in different states. what in the fukk are you talking about?

you must mean fsu is practicing, cuz Miami damn sure isn't and hasn't in over a week.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
the campus is closed until monday,
there are a good number of players in different cities, some in different states. what in the fukk are you talking about?

you must mean fsu is practicing, cuz Miami damn sure isn't and hasn't in over a week.
My bad. I thought you were talking about FSU. I didn't know you were a fan of The Who?

In ya'll case it doesn't matter. Soon as ya'll play a ranked team you lose. Soon as you play FSU ya'll typically go on a three game losing streak.:yeshrug:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Man are there ANY other College Football shows other than College Football live? :what:

Not on ESPN anymore, unless you like Finebaum.

There used to be:

CFB Daily
CFB Sunday
SportsCenterU
Championship Drive
First Take: CFB Edition
The Experts
Palmer & Pollack
Crunch Time

All gone :skip:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!