Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
@Rigby. Ole Gus said they will get better, where have I heard that before? :mjlol:

Ill be cordial here:

1. Gus can still make somethin out of this. It aint like he playing with bums. All these nikkas are individually talent. If God finds it in his heart to give Gus just a smidgen of his offensive creativity from pre 2015, then maybe they'll develop a scheme. They probably got one more loss in em depending on who it comes against and they could be a darkhorse playoff contender. Again, major ifs

2. If the offense doesn't get better, it'll be the last time I ever have to hear that phrase :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your prediction is gonna be wrong, again.

#AlwaysWrongSwag

I'm pretty sure I was the only one here who called Oklahoma over Ohio State. I'm also the only one other than for the Michigan fans to say they were the favorite in the Big 10 before the season.

Just get ready for Auburn to beat ya'll in the Iron Bowl. That'll give them the West. But they'll lose to Tennessee in the SEC Championship Game. 11-1 Alabama will make it into the playoffs as the 2nd SEC team.

Tennessee over Alabama in Atlanta for the natty.

Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man everybody adapted to that high school offense. They winning 8 games like they normally do. :mjlol:

Their defense is dope. And they get Alabama at home. Plus Bama is overrated this year.

Auburn will win the Iron Bowl and win the SEC West. Their only loss in conference will be to LSU.

Tennessee vs Auburn in Atlanta for the SEC title.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Their defense is dope. And they get Alabama at home. Plus Bama is overrated this year.

Auburn will win the Iron Bowl and win the SEC West. Their only loss in conference will be to LSU.

Tennessee vs Auburn in Atlanta for the SEC title.

I think Bama loses but not to Auburn. They offense played out. The D can only stay on the field so long.

No Tennessee squeaked by GT. Neither team is going to the SEC championship.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
@Rigby. Ole Gus said they will get better, where have I heard that before? :mjlol:

"The way we finished the season"

What?

You mean....the Sugar Bowl?

BakerBob-610x354.jpg