u forgot the next morning
fpBjbyq.png

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I bet Torrance must be mad as shyt lol

Went to OSU, wanted to be the QB, got moved to WR, then is gone while they're in dire straits at the position lol

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I bet Torrance must be mad as shyt lol

Went to OSU, wanted to be the QB, got moved to WR, then is gone while they're in dire straits at the position lol

:yeshrug: It's been 3 years since either of us fielded a QB worth shyt, whether you want to accept that or not is up to you bruh :francis:

There was nothing wrong with Torrance going to OSU....if he had no problem waiting till his RS JR year to play.

JT just had an incredible freshman year. Cardale just won a NC. Breh was going to sit and then he moved to WR once he saw how impressive Joe Burrow was in practice.

I think Gibson was worried about Sean White so thats why he didn't go to Auburn. Not knowing Gus would have given him the keys hoping he's the next Nick Marshall.

His best bet is to hope that Herman wants him to go to Texas.

Edit: Truth is Sean White was talented. Same as Stidham. Gus just ruins pockets passers lately. Just look at JJ.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
No he hasn't
Yes he has. He has avg. only 100 passing yards a game the last 5 with a completion % less than 50. And didn't run the ball great in those games either until the last one which means nothing since it was Fresno St.

Do they have a real other option?
We have Tua Tagovailoa who is a much better passer, but his pocket awareness is a good bit behind Jalen's at this point. That can be quickly fixed with reps hopefully we see him a good bit the next few games.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
There was nothing wrong with Torrance going to OSU....if he had no problem waiting till his RS JR year to play.

JT just had an incredible freshman year. Cardale just won a NC. Breh was going to sit and then he moved to WR once he saw how impressive Joe Burrow was in practice.

I think Gibson was worried about Sean White so thats why he didn't go to Auburn. Not knowing Gus would have given him the keys hoping he's the next Nick Marshall.

His best bet is to hope that Herman wants him to go to Texas.

Edit: Truth is Sean White was talented. Same as Stidham. Gus just ruins pockets passers lately. Just look at JJ.
Yeah at some point I gotta stop considering the QBs trash and look at the scheme :francis: Stidham may hold the ball too long but we literally running the Carolina playbook rn: everyone run deep and hope the QB can find enough time to chunk it

If we could win the conference but Gus gets fired, that would honestly be a dream