Baker Mayfield gonna have his Vince Young/Matt Barkley moment tonight

No better place to make a name for yourself :lawd:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If Stanford can get them Arkansas can get them

They play in the SEC West....They haven't won the SEC Championship since they got into the league 25 years ago. Arkansas is a state with some talent, but not enough. They're not real close to any other areas to supply them with talent except maybe Memphis. It's hard for them to get the numbers....

Stanford is in California...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They play in the SEC West....They haven't won the SEC Championship since they got into the league 25 years ago. Arkansas is a state with some talent, but not enough. It's hard for them to get the numbers....

Stanford is in California...
Just as much as talent as say a state like Alabama. Neither are Texas, Cali, Florida, or even Louisiana.

Stanford is Stanford...It is much easier to get into Arkansas than it is Stanford, Notre Dame, etc.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Just as much as talent as say a state like Alabama. Neither are Texas, Cali, Florida, or even Louisiana.

Stanford is Stanford...It is much easier to get into Arkansas than it is Stanford, Notre Dame, etc.

Alabama has almost 2 million more people than Arkansas. Alabama also has the advantage of being sandwiched in with Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, and to some extent Tennessee. Florida and Georgia have excess talent. Those state schools can't keep all of those players in state.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Alabama has almost 2 million more people than Arkansas. Alabama also has the advantage of being sandwiched in with Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, and to some extent Tennessee. Florida and Georgia have excess talent. Those state schools can't keep all of those players in state.
Which means Arkansas should be taking advantage. Ain't no excuse for them not being able to get talent.

Ole Miss had some of the best classes in the nation the not too long ago:youngsabo: