O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The thing is, there's so many more options for kids to go to before they get to Fayetville, Arkansas which is almost in the middle of the U.S.

They could be good, with the right coach. Hiring a black coach would help them shake off some stigma they face, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
I think all schools in the south can be good. It all depends on the coaching, schools like Arkansas can pick away talent from Louisiana, Texas, and Tennessee. Sure Yu might not get 4 and 5 star all the time but sometime it's easier to get a team full of 3* to buy into ur program and ur system, than a higher rated player who if he doesn't play right away he transfer. Everyone is not like Saban where he can have 5* buying into his program and sitting on the bench for a few years before playing

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I think all schools in the south can be good. It all depends on the coaching, schools like Arkansas can pick away talent from Louisiana, Texas, and Tennessee. Sure Yu might not get 4 and 5 star all the time but sometime it's easier to get a team full of 3* to buy into ur program and ur system, than a higher rated player who if he doesn't play right away he transfer. Everyone is not like Saban where he can have 5* buying into his program and sitting on the bench for a few years before playing

Yeah, they have a few extra disadvantages though with their location....Fayettville is a nice area though. I've been there. It's just a long way from where they need to be.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah, they have a few extra disadvantages though with their location....Fayettville is a nice area though. I've been there. It's just a long way from where they need to be.
Yea I remember me and some friends from school talking about goin up there for a game but no one wanted to take that drive, it's boring there

Last edited:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Seal the deal :DemBuckeyes:

gcKONGL.png

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Louisville has been terrible in goal line situations this season.

They've been running Lamar too much, but on that one just run him for the td. smh